Discussion » Food & Drink » how to lose the weight?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    <p>how to reduce the weight from the belly and legs?</p>
  • Simen Stensvoll

biking for two hours everyday

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I share my kungfu with you ;)

Try to eat food listed in GI low, all the theory about it is also in this webpage, or just google it, glycemic index http://www.montignac.com/en/search-for-a-specific-glycemic-index/#tab_low

About the meat, try to eat chicken, horse or even beef (but lean), no pig, no duck, no lamb.... The best is eat seafood... NO FRIED!!! NO OIL!!! you have to cooked on a grill or hotpot

important!!!! : Milk NOOOO!!! change it for soy milk... No Ketchup, ketchup is not equal tomato sauce

Follow this, you can lose each week maybe 1-2 kg, doesn´t seem very much, but if you think after pass two months, is a lot... One of my friend lose in this way 30 kg, 18 kg in the first two months, and later in 6 months the rest.... but he really had a problem of overweight,, 180m and 125 kg... He wrote a blog-diary talking about his experience....

if you have any doubt ask me ;)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

how about eating more vegetables and fruits?drinking the water and low fat milk...

• Ajantha Manohar

How about 'Mini's cum?? Bedtyger likes when I cum inside his ass, and I fill him like a turkey, yummy !!!!

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

eat less it the key point,think sometimes i have too much foods... :S

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

being fat is so much fun though :(

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,no,it's not funny having more fat on the body :(

• Sebasti
    Sebasti wrote:

Read a book called 4-hour-body.. it's full of small "hacks" that can help one loose weight. Most of it comes from your diet which is not about "eating less" but eating the right stuff, right time of the day and minimizing whatever goes through your body from staying in there.... but it has some other interesting points too:

For example.. Michael Phelps, the guy who took home 8 gold medals from Beijing olympics, eats 12000cal every day to compensate for his training.. that's 9000 more than normal man needs... I was doing using the machine that simulates climbing stairs in the gym... it shows how much calories i burned... I would need to be doing that for 15hours non-stop to burn the 9000 extra calories. Phelps spends about four hours every day in the pool and that's what burns the calories. Why is it so efficient? Because water in the pool is colder than your body, so you do not only burn calories by exercising, but your body is also constantly working by trying to heat up the pool. So swimming would probably be the good place to start if you need to pick a way to exercise.

• Simen Wangberg

Eat, drink, and be fat and drunk.

Or just eat less and exercise more, as everyone has already pointed out.

• Sebasti
    Sebasti wrote:

Yomi_annie: If you simply eat less, you'll always feel hungry, this will make it easier to fall for temptations which will render the whole diet useless. Less rice is good, less pasta, less milk products, less wheat.. or basically.. don't eat them at all! No carbs whatsoever, if it is "white" it is bad. Fruits are also banned because the fructose will have negative effect.

• xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

don't listen to all those people who tell you you can lose 5kg in a week, losing that much weight in such a short period of time is very unhealthy, plus you won't be able to keep it off for a long time, chances are you will probably put it back, or even put twice as much.

Now, you should EXERCISE, eat healthy food (no mcdonalds, no kfc, no youjiao...), no soda, drink less beer, more water, more tea and stay away from chocolates for awhile and most importantly BE PATIENT. You didn't put on that weight in a week, so you won't shed it off overnight. It will take months, maybe years.

I am speaking from my own experience, I was weighing 86Kg in march of this year, I was FAAAAT,..lol. mostly because I had stopped exercising, and doing any kind of sport. My belly used to look like a watermelon. But I started working out, playing ball, and eating healthy, I lost about 12Kg in 5 months, then another 2Kg. Im okay now, no belly fat, and still working out regularly.

So, EXERCISE+GOOD NUTRITION+PATIENCE. Just try to hold on for at least a month, it will be easier afterwards and you will be able to incorporate these healthy habits in your daily life.

• Fahad Hashmi
    Fahad Hashmi wrote:

1.Drink plenty of water. 2.Start your day with a glass of water (i don't know the specific reason behind it but it really helps) 3.Eat less and often. 4. Stop eating when you're full. 5. Drink fresh juices. 6. Include some Salad in your daily food routine . 7. Avoid fat diet. 8. Avoid the junk food. 9. Try to avoid rice and bread , soup is the best choice . 10. Everyday workout is not necessary , just a 20-30 min walk is enough. 11. Choose 2 or 3 days for workout. 12. Have small targets every two weeks instead of one big weight loss target as it makes it all seem much more achievable.

Try this, I always recommend this to my patients.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.