Discussion » Beijing Life » critical things you can never tolerate on the tube

• M.
    M. wrote:

1.eat hot smelly food on the tube;

2.need to invest in a good deodorant;

3.pretend to be absorbed in a book, but are really ignoring someone who needs a seat.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... tube?

It has been a long time since I heard anyone address subway as "tube", so you are from UK? By the way, were you talking "tube" in China? or in general?

• elbows - it is like they own every cubic inches of space[br] [br]
    • backpacks - same as above[br] [br]
    • phones - with the gowing popularity of iPhone or similar, people takes up extra space to play games on their phones ... also with the loud and bad ringtones, or the loud talking ...[br] [br]
    • luggages - esp with line 2 - they often put big chucky bags in the "path" of everyone else

I need my space ...

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

watching people kissing

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

Kyle, i don't , and not at all

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

I think eat hot and smelly food is alright. At least the person who eat it will have a less horrible smell from the mouth afterwards. I actually think there are always some people in the wagon who did not brush their teeth for years, it seems. Taking the taxi, however, does not actually solve the problem... :)

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Whats wrong with luggage? At least luggage does not blow its bad breath into your face!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... ok ok ... being "surrounded" is a bit extreme ... but blocking the paths or occupying space when the "tube" is crowded, are very commonly noticed :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Those people that don´t know that two bodies cannot occupy the same space at the same time.... and instead let people get off, they decide put their bodies inside the crowded subway...... even the yellow lines in the floor are too complicated for them.... the subway officials should begin to use 鞭

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.