Discussion » Dating & Romance » critical things you can never tolerate when dating

• M.
    M. wrote:

mine:

1. man who has difficulty to make decisions, for example, where to eat, where to hang...

2. man who spills food and drinks on themselves when eating but no by accident...

3. man who drives his pigs to market...

please continue.........

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

cant stand bad breath~~~~~~~bad breath is guaranteed to turn a girl off~~~~~~~~~~~

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Girl complaing abt her job or school while u r trying to change topic Talking abt her ex,last relation

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

too short ones

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I do everything mentioned on this thread.

• Simen Stensvoll

guys who are not horny agian the next morning

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

-A woman who holds right-wing political trends.

-A woman racist and homophobic.

-A woman who talks about her ex-bfs, makes her seems a broken toy, not ready for a relation, or looking for a bridge guy.... in any case better keep distance with such women.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I traditional Chinese girl. I no like sex things.

(I wasn't even talking about sex)

MAXIMUM OVERTROLL... engaged!

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

girls who exit the subway and do not wash their hands.

girls who wake up the next morning and do not use the tooth brush i provided them.

girls who do not wash their hands before a meal.

girls who touch things in the subway and then eat something directly after with that hand.

This is from which serial killer's diary?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

could be American Pyscho (the movie), the main character always uses gloves and seems very worried about the cleaning.... like in the scene in which he cleans the whore in the bath....

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I love the way everyone has these huge long lists of turn-offs they can recite off the top of their heads!

How's that working out for you?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] Chicks who can't stop touching their hair

:O I think they are flirting with yoUU, trying to attract your attention (....or maybe they are infested with lice)

• Simen Wangberg

That statement definitely does not reek of latent pedophilia. At all. Jeeeeesus Christ.

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

As an ultraist, I can spontaneously switch from being extremely critical to unconditionally uncrtical as well as any opposing modes between them. It only depends on which earthman hijacks my space crafts.

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

girls tht interfere in ur personal life!!! girls tht say dnt smoke dnt do this tht blabla (trying to act as a nanny) girls tht r sophisticated bitch

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't listen to 袜子, @Re-Pete. Lolicunt uber alles!

@JZ:

virgins

Clever.

@V. Bilrost:

As an ultraist, I can spontaneously switch from being extremely critical to unconditionally uncrtical as well as any opposing modes between them. It only depends on which earthman hijacks my space crafts.

Let's get manic depressive together.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Catherine ... as you might (or might not) recall, per our previous encounters at WDK and SLT, I often (and mostly) talk about others (from this site) for ages, would that disqualify me? heehee ... how is Perth by the way? any chance you might head east for CNY?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

girls who wake up the next morning and do not use the tooth brush i provided them. @Pete, How much is ur budget for tooth brushes in a month?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Delia Fu, what do u mean by being crazy? And crazy where?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Catherine ... the Australian summer is not too bad unless it reaches 35 C or more, which is usually only a few days each year anyway ... what's the temp in Perth now? Just make sure you "slip slop slap" when you go out :)

Xmas in Sydney is not as much fun as NYE ... or will you be staying there until NY?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahaha ... I am sure each Oz city has its own way of celebrating NYE, and it usually involves fireworks and alcohol :)

By the way, this is your 1st Xmas in Oz, is that right? Then one thing you must do, is to check out all the "home decorations" in the suburbs, because a lot of people spent time (and money) to give their home (front yard, top of the house, windows) that lovely Xmas touch ...

In the past, Channel Seven asked people to vote the best decoration in each suburb, and sometimes you would find plenty of cars from nowhere in a quiet neighbourhood, just to see the decoration ... I suggest you start checking Seven's website (or newspapers website) for that, and then get a updated street directory or GPS and a car with full tank of petrol :)

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

@Dando: I've been a manic-depressive person since I was born, how about we try growing weed in Lada together?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Xmas in Beijing ... will get everyone together for dinner ... probably going to Gordon's place ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

want to go to a place no one knows me,only with the friendly people in warmer weather to have a relaxed holiday...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Dando: I've been a manic-depressive person since I was born, how about we try growing weed in Lada together?

@V, I don't know where the fuck Lada is but I don't care because I'm in love, for now, so let's do it.

• A豆腐
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I dont tolerate weed, so I zero it ... it is easy, just squeeze the trigger :)

alt text

Saph ... it is worse when he/she started counting all the excellent accomplishments that his/her ancestors had done for human race ...

Ann ... girl has as much "responsibility" as the guy to find a chat topic when dating, esp first date ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

DD, you're harshing on my buzz, dawg.

• Silje Linnerud

DD, Trying to figure out topics in a date mean it's a boring date, major fun killer. It's definitely a dead end!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

On a date, one only needs to produce intelligent conversation until the food arrives. Grunts and moans will suffice after that.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Grunts and moans will suffice after that.

单独 ... so, you are supposed to have sex when the food arrived? damn, that's why I never get second date for many many years ... and what is "harshing"? currently locked in the "stupidity" mode at the moment ...

Cipherie ... that's why you are never boring :)

and last, but definitely not least, Kyle, you will have your chance soon :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Grunts and moans will suffice after that.

so, you are supposed to have sex when the food arrived?

No, you're just supposed to shut the fuck up and not talk with your mouth full, meaning the only way you can communicate is through grunts and moans. Why you gotta make everything seem so dirty?

In stoner lingo, harshing one's buzz means spoiling one's elevated mood, such as by spraying weedkiller in one's herb garden.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I think funny ...

• Father Of Boring

I had a checklist like this once, let's see how much of it I can remember...

Keep in mind that I'm not entirely committed to these except where noted, but these do flip the turnoff switch. And they're fun to talk about.

Absolute dealbreakers: Feminine exceptionalism (i.e. - women do X, men do Y/"That's just how women are.")

Pink anything

Non-drinkers/"I'm allergic to alcohol"

Digital illiteracy/"I don't know anything about computers"

A professed hatred of reading

Admiration of any of the following brands - Hermes, LV, Prada, CK, or any other I'm-a-douchebag-with-money labels

"I'm running out of space to put my clothes"

Katy Perry fans

An inability to swear

An inability to appreciate dirty jokes

Little dogs

4+ cats

"I can't eat that, I don't want to gain weight, but I can't exercise, because I don't want to get big legs/arms."

Any use of the word "gentleman"

美容汤/减肥茶

"I don't like black/Indian/South Asian/Middle Eastern people."

三毛 fans. I really mean that. I have broken up over this one multiple times.

Subs - Do I look like I have the time or energy to be the Dom partner?

Cousin/guy friend/dormmate/hometown friend on a date - Your friends are cool, your nerdy chastity guardians are not.

Partial dealbreakers: Ability to quote Sex & the City line for line. I mean, I've watched it too, but c'mon, it's comedy, not a lifestyle guide.

"I'm traditional." Name the tradition, there's not one tradition. If you can provide citations and historical examples and an ethically sound backing for it, ok! You've got a brain, and dating you could be fun. If you're traditional because you are, and you or your parents aren't a adherents of some strict ethical tradition, get away.

High heel collection - If you have an equally voluminous collection of flats and sneakers, sure, I don't mind a shoe hobbyist, I like shoes too, I can even discuss them with some degree of competence. If those are the only shoes you have...I've walked out on dates over this. I really, really can't date a woman who won't wear comfortable shoes.

Alexander Wang - there's a right and a wrong way to do Alexander Wang, and the wrong way is usually part & parcel with a high heel collection that outsizes the rest of your wardrobe.

Video games - occasional gamer, hell yeah. Daily gamer, hell naw.

Gay friends - they are allowed to make up no more than 65% of your circle of friends.

Old Francophone ex - a Francophone ex-boyfriend who is 10+ years older and still one of your best friends is an indicator of either a very open mind or a doormat personality.

Longshendao fans - you're either really cool and laid-back and awesome, or trying really hard to look like you are.

Refusal to walk - You had a long day at work, cool. You "hate walking", ew.

Excessive walking - I can walk for 5 hours. Not every date. Every time I've encountered this, it's been people who can't drink and are scared of dogs. I'm not ruling it out, but with one exception there have been no second dates.

Saying "I love giving blowjobs" within 10 minutes of meeting me - Not necessarily bad, but are you drunk or sober?

Doms - I am not into power dynamic play and never will be, but Doms aren't usually that needy.

• Father Of Boring

"I can't eat that, I don't want to gain weight, but I can't exercise, because I don't want to get big legs/arms." then why they always want a luxury dinner attached to a date?

Not always true, lots of women will eat cheap with you, but I've had that happen. Wants to go to a nice restaurant, and can't eat/won't exercise for above reasons. I put her leftovers in takeout boxes and brought them home with a headache that day.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... define "luxury dinner" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... in that case, personally, though I have fairly limited (left alone very dated) experience, I dont think "luxury dinner" on a first date is advisable ...

• Father Of Boring

though I have fairly limited (left alone very dated) experience

I know I might be challenging some conventions by saying this, but I don't think it's really a "date" if you're alone.

Or are you saying you have been very dated, on a lot of dates, but left alone at the end of each date? That would impose a certain limit on your dating experience.

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no need for apology ... heehee ... I meant that I have very limited experience, and my experience is very dated, or out-dated ...

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

单独子儿 (随便叫兽) agree again

• Simen Wangberg

"Saying "I love giving blowjobs" within 10 minutes of meeting me"

Where do you go to meet women?

• Father Of Boring

"Saying "I love giving blowjobs" within 10 minutes of meeting me" Where do you go to meet women?

Most recent incident, First Floor, saw a girl in midriff tank and heavy makeup (in November) sitting at the bar alone, then noticed book on the bar in front of her, thought to myself, "That's either the smartest prostitute or the saddest breakup story I've ever seen." It was a breakup story, she was insanely drunk, and I bought her a drink, then put her in a taxi and sent her home. Then I went back for more booze, then hit myself on the forehead and took another drink.

Third time I remember this year.

Not as improbable as you think if you drink late on Monday nights.

• Simen Wangberg

Lascivious women? In MY Sanlitun? It's...exactly as I thought. It has been a few moons since I've encountered any strange women in bars.

• Father Of Boring

Morticia, check your inbox. How many messages are there from guys asking to smell you?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

@Morticia u bargain on taobao, wtf, i thought it was unnegotiable

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] he directly jizz in his pants when he smell ur smell.

super awesome pheromones, @Morti !! ≧⁰,⁰≦

• Simen Wangberg

"once in a gym, i over heard a chinese girl told a french accent white guy something like' i want you to have my number, if you need a girl for threesome, call'"

I dunno if that necessarily has to do with the dude being white. I think that girl was just a slut. Which is fine. Ahh...sluts.

• Simen Wangberg

"fuck mean guys."

Yeah. I fucking hate mean people too. Dicks.

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Lol morticia u need a life............... Any guy here who wanna accept her n date her.........

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Haha morticia I know u

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Haha u wanna see me sounds interesting ,,,, go ahead

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Neah m not coming , not interested in u

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Haha morticia u dnt make any sense

• Name_Mingzi
    Name_Mingzi wrote:

Oh u mean sense :d again u dnt make any sense not sence

Peace out

• Noprobnisouci
    Noprobnisouci wrote:

1- Liar 2-Vegetarian (my gf tried for a few month...) 3-Mysterious type.

• Saint - Spartacus

since i really like scare the others , then nothing for me is critical ... ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

well what if he told u he directly jizz in his pants when he smell ur smell.

But the jizz wasn't jizz but lotion to treat a poison ivy rash on his dick and he got to school and it was FUCKING PENIS INSPECTION DAY and when the school nurse pulled down his pants shit and lukewarm spaghetti fell out and everybody vomited.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

no one can easliy fuck with my appetite

Indeed. Your lack of a gag reflex has been noted.

• Dominik
    Dominik wrote:

what do you mean by techs and mechanics? so if your job is to be an aviator for example there are seriously guys claming that you dont jack about technology? is this how people these days talk to each other? damn what happened to world.

actually i like the fact that i can cook clean and do all those little things by myself its one up for me. what i dont appreciate are women, in fact 25 year old girls, that dont know anything about taking care of themselves.

i am not one of those douchebags that carries your ladybags or your purse. thats a big no no, if its something heavy of course i'll carry it. momma raised me with some manners. still honestly speaking i am nobody's bitch. i treat you nice and fair and i want the same treatment in return. i hate women that think their vagina is gold coated,want to be treated like a liltte princesses.

COME ON, if you like someone do not make guys jump through flaming hoops. just keep it real. its insulting if you dont. understand this, romeo was romantic right but he also knew he would get love in return. i have seen here first hand that guys go on a date with women(reason might have been sex) and had to jump through major hoops(driving the girl around town, carrying her purse, buy her dinner, gifts etc) and still lost everything at the end.pathetic.the girl should have kept it real and say, man i dont like you instead she took advantage of the poor fella.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.