Discussion » Dating & Romance » signs of cheating

• M.
    M. wrote:
    <ol> <li>the one you used to talk everyday online suddenly disappears, when you ask the reasons, he/she says busy, truth is he/she is using a new qq number chatting up with new girls/guys.</li> </ol>
  • 雪地
    雪地 wrote:

hehe, good that i don't use QQ :-P

• Saint - Spartacus

i boycott qq for 10 years and i boycott qq forever . qq = shit ... ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... QQ is much better than both MSN and Skype ... even support SMS now ...

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

what are you doing? flirting? get a room.

Who needs a room to flirt? The "room" is used AFTER the flirting is done :)

Maple, right? If that is your real name ... anyway, for someone who displayed such strong dislikes for Kyle or even i-m-mature, you must have an extremely high sensitivity, or dare I say, moral standard ... and yet, if the mug shot is yourself, that's quite a contradiction ... [br] [br]

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

people who use qq, msn, websites to get girls suck. they're frogs.

Real men "get" their girls from respectable establishments like KTVs and hair salons.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... off-topic ... the resemblance is astounding...

• Mariel Starheim

dump him if he cheated you,be strong!

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Hahahahaha ... QQ is much better than both MSN and Skype ... even support SMS now ...

I did not except much of a ET who does not know why people have to lock their phone, but hey guy: Skype supports SMS since its very beginning which was maybe ten years ago.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... ET? will you ever learn to read? By the way, most mainland Skpye users the Tom's version of Skype ... does it support SMS? how much does it cost, if anything?

[To MIB below] ... probably none ...

• Saint - Spartacus

real man should get girl in the street !!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

(continued) ... heehee ... ET? will you ever learn to read? By the way, most mainland Skpye users the Tom's version of Skype ... does it support SMS? how much does it cost, if anything?

ET = English Teacher. God, now they even employ people as ET who have obvious reading deficits. How desperate china must be to offer a job to a person like you...

I dont use Tomtom Skype. If I were desperately in love with viruses and spywarez i would go for QQ. Real Skype offers cheap SMS services. As I am not a skype dealer I am not going to tell every douche the price list. But as i am a nice person i give u a hint: u can find the prices on the website of skype.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ...

God, now they even employ people as ET who have obvious reading deficits. How desperate china must be to offer a job to a person like you

Obviously, you are too stupid and lazy to read what was said ... anyway, since I am bored right now, and you are obviously here to enterain us ... when did I ever say that I am an English Teacher?

And, for the sake of the argument, let's just say that I am indeed an English Teacher in you sick fantasy, why do you like stepping on English Teachers? Is it because you cannot speak and write correct English? Oh, I know, you must have been turned down by schools because you cannot speak properly, so, you are now jealous of ETs? That's just sour grapes ...

But as i am a nice person i give u a hint

... I am not nice, and I wont be, not to you anyway ... but I will give you one back ... stop being an ass and quit calling everyone else who writes and speaks better English than you as ETs, this is one of the silliest and most pathetic insults I have ever seen ... try to be creative ... use something else ... oh, try this one:

If it is true that men think with their dicks, your dick has issue, go see a doctor ...

Now ... that's an insult ...[br] [br]

alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ET = English Teacher.

see wut u did thar, still not amuzed

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

@Ecce Marce - WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SKYPE?

Because this dull ET who is even to coward to confess that he is a ET said that Skype does not have a SMS function.

QQ has over 812.3 million active accounts in china (including duplicates), Skype has 20 million accounts (also including duplicates) in china. Do you want to make a point that ICQ or Jabber are better than QQ as well? or maybe some other software is is not available in China at all?

ICQ? Thats even from the Prae-MSN time... is there still someone who actually use it? I dont think that you can draw a correlation between the quality and the number of users in China. Renren has most likely more users in China than Facebook - for reasons we all know...

why do you like stepping on English Teachers? Is it because you cannot speak and write correct English?

I dont like stepping on ET. I step on dull people who opens their mouth too wide. It just happen to be that many of them are ET.

If it is true that men think with their dicks, your dick has issue, go see a doctor ...

I am a virgin... maybe i should see a prostitute and not a doctor. I could even save some money....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... you are really fun to play with, in case you dont know ...

I step on dull people who opens their mouth too wide. It just happen to be that many of them are ET.

Can you step on yourself?

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

If i were dull enough, sure...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... no, "dull" does not describe you, you are way beyond dull ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're certainly dull enough to call Uncle DD an English teacher. I wouldn't put much else past you.

But if you're limber enough to step on yourself, why not go the extra mile and just go fuck yourself?

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Chinese like to be cheated. Most foreigners are acutally hired as actors and not really as experts on something. Thats why the length of a nose is more significant than the length of your studies...

Haha... Two ET got offended... funny...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... offended? not even the slightest bit, but I'd bet your virginity have affected your mentality ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

what do you want to do after you find someone is cheating on you? dump him or her?

what's the point of finding someone cheating on you or now?

many married Chinese women with kids, they would rather blind their eyes to stay in marraige for their kids. secretly she knows her husband is cheating on her.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't confuse the apparent 蛋疼 caused by your lame puns with indignance.

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Actually I think the only thing worse than being an ET is to work as an editor at Ogilvy & Mathe :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... you are finally getting somewhere, how long did it take you to find that info?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i wouldn't like to chat with "others" except my friends online,to avoid to be cheated...anyway i wouldn't care about it if the online people (whom i have never met or not my friends) what they are doing in the background...

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

how long did it take you to find that info?

People support me in my fight against the ultimate arrogance of wanna be English teachers like u...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ...

wanna be English teachers

... another thing you are wrong about me ... care to continue? Give you a clue: insurance :)

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Lets play care or dare...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

care or dare???

... now I know why you are incapable of teaching English ... you are definitely beyond dull ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... I need to re-bill you :)

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

real men just rape!

(to all the dullies here who work as proof readers because the could not become insurance guys: it was a joke)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... to the idiot who cannot even spell ... it was not a joke, you are an idiot ... whoever your source is , she is incorrect, by the way ...

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

How do muslims say? Allah Akbar (Ala is great...) some birdy just told me that our part time corrector used to work at an insurance some time ago and was kicked out. Amazing how unpopular people are who tell others that they are idiots...

Anyway: to come back to the original topic: the best way to detect cheaters is actually to listen to the birds. Real womanizers always create some singing birds.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... I was actually falling asleep, but this is so funny that I had to wake up ... why? because this is not true ...

By the way, be careful when you tried to choke the little birdie to get the truth out of her ... rumors has it that the little birdie has been cursed, and if you are not careful, you could be cursed as well ...

You are funny ... as unpopular as I am ... at least I dont listen to a bird ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.