Discussion » Travel » Who's going to Thailand or Laos in January/

• Liam (李安)
    Liam (李安) wrote:
    <p>Hi. I'm planning on visiting Thailand. Cambodia and Laos for 5 weeks during January and February. </p> <p>I'll leave Beijing by January 10th at the earliest, January 14th at the latest. I'll return on February 19th.</p> <p>I'm still working out my general itinerary, but the rough plan is as follows:</p> <p>Take the train to Kunming and then bus it to the Laos border. Alternatively, fly to Kuala Lumpur and then catch a flight to Vientiane, the capital of Laos. </p> <p>I think I'll spend a couple days trekking in Northern Laos, then go down to Luang Prabang for a couple days. Take a slow boat, do some tubing and then head down to the Four Thousand Islands area. From there, I'll take a bus to Siem Reap and later move onto Thailand. </p> <p>I'll spend a few days in Bangkok and then head out to a couple of the islands, possibly Ko Maak and Krabi. </p> <p>If you're interested in joining me for part of the trip or have some advice, please let me know.</p> <p>Thanks!</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.