Discussion » Dating & Romance » How to detect womanizer/manizer?

  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    <p>So many brokenhearts here. For those who are struggling in love, desiring love, afraid of loving the wrong person, you may want to know some traits of womanizer/manizer.[br]</p> <p>Womanizer: <a href="http://www.runboard.com/bnarcissisticabuserecovery.p147576">link text</a></p> <ol> <li>He has lots of female acquaintances but no female friends [br]</li> <li>He promises the earth[br]</li> <li>He asks a lot of questions[br]</li> <li>He makes you think dirty[br]</li> <li>He arranges dates at hotel bars [br]</li> <li>He’s vain [br]</li> <li>He locks his phone[br]</li> <li>He ‘forgets’ your name [br]</li> <li>He’s over complimentary[br]</li> <li>He has short attention span</li> <li>He flashes his cash. </li> </ol> <p>Manizer: <a href="http://www.wikihow.com/Detect-a-Playgirl">link text</a></p> <ol> <li>Pay attention to her and see if she gives you mixed signals.</li> <li>Check for a huge social status.</li> <li>Do not fall for their "product placement"</li> <li>Do not fall for her sexual tricks.</li> <li>Be aware that playgirls know what they want. </li> <li>Be cautious of non-verbal signs.</li> <li>Be aware of any playgirl "practices"! [br]</li> </ol> <p>Note: it would also be stupid to take everything as a nail once you get this hammer.</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    He asks a lot of questions

    He makes you think dirty

    Be aware that playgirls know what they want.

    Uh, wtf? On what planet are these undesirable qualities? For either gender?

    Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

  • Lana Montana
    Lana Montana wrote:

    I wonder, are there are really people who cannot easily figure that out without those hints??? Indeed, HILARIOUS!!!!!! :)))))))))))))

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... a girl told me that her BF seems to fit most of these characteristics :)

    Lana ... dont be too surprised if anyone (male or female) might find these useful ... but then, they probably need more help than these :)

  • Simen Wangberg

    I feel the inside of a dead horse is the best place for a first date.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Maturewhat works for the Department of Manitation.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... if MW is Spiderman ...

    alt text

  • Simen Wangberg

    "humm.....the best way to realize a guy is playboy or not....SEX with HIM asap."

    Maybe I'm not awake enough to understand this, but...no. No, this is completely wrong.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Actually, @袜子, I thought that was probably some of the wisest shit Joanne had said all morning.

    I haven't been manized in what seems like forever. I fear I've forgotten what it feels like. Does it hurt?

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    He locks his phone

    Thats often required by the company a guy is working.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ...

    He locks his phone[br]

    Thats often required by the company a guy is working.

    ... no, it does not ... do you even know what it means by "locking a phone"?

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    Hahahahahaha ...

            He locks his phoneThats often required by the company a guy is working.
    

    ... no, it does not ... do you even know what it means by "locking a phone"?

    • Yes, it does. With your 45 years of age I assume that you have already started your professional career, right? I am surprised that you dont know. this. Are you English teacher? English teachers are indead not requited to do so.

      Anyway, most of my friends who work for international companies in higher posititions have their phones protected with a PIN. One reason is that they can access the intranet of their company and that in case of a theft some sensitive data have to be protected. Not to mention the danger of spying. I also know Chinese who lock their phone.

      I personally lock my phone because I dont have a prepaid card and in case I lose it I dont want that anyone else could call 10 hours to the Central African Republik on my costs - though this did never happen in the 5 years i am in China.

      In short: a locked phone is not reall an indicator.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... your (repeated) pathetic attempt at having a go at "English teacher" is, well, just pathetic ... when will you learn?

    And the fact that you actually went to check my profile to find out my age, so that you can make it sound really scarry and offensive, is even more pathetic ... plain laughable ...

    Next time, try putting a bit more elbow into it, so to speak ...

    OK ... so you were saying that it is required for an employee of a certain company (esp a phone compnay?) to lock his phone, correct?

    The thing is ... what the hell does it have to do with whether a man is a womanizer or not?

    Were you trying to act smart and give a reason, or excuse, of why a man might lock his phone, other than that he is a womanizer?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... hahahahaha ... Pussy ... been wondering when will you show ... so, have you got anything to support that? Try to make it fun, ok?

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    (continued) ... your (repeated) pathetic attempt at having a go at "English teacher" is, well, just pathetic ... when will you learn?

    And the fact that you actually went to check my profile to find out my age, so that you can make it sound really scarry and offensive, is even more pathetic ... plain laughable ...

    Of course I need to check your profile. If you were a 20 year old student, I would say that your statement is forgiveable. Btw. do you think that my posting sounds "scarry"?

    So basicly I have nothing against English teachers. They just live in a different world that people who do for example some high level management for an international company.

    OK ... so you were saying that it is required for an employee of a certain company (esp a phone compnay?) to lock his phone, correct?

    Half right. I dont know where this "phone company" comes from. Basicly I was referring to people in leading positions who often have to negotiate with other people. One of my friends is investment banker who has highly sensitive data in his mobile phone and who even has to change his PIN every week or two. Another friend works for IBM. She is super boring girl who is soo much of a virgin that she is even scared to wash her private parts (not litterally of course).

    what the hell does it have to do with whether a man is a womanizer or not?

    My words dear. If one locks the phone he may have reasons which greatly differs from being a playboy. A smart playboy would anyway rather delete messages than lock the phone. At least the chinese girl and a western guy who cheap their marriage partner do it that way... and they went on like that for quite a while, so seems to be not the worst option.

    Were you trying to act smart and give a reason, or excuse

    I told you why I lock my phone. And I am anything else than a womanizer (nope, also not gay). If you find any girl in WLIB I ever slept with I will pay you a beer (or take your English lessons...)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    Btw. do you think that my posting sounds "scarry"?

    Did you really want to know? hahahahaha ...

    And I am anything else than a womanizer (nope, also not gay). If you find any girl in WLIB I ever slept with I will pay you a beer (or take your English lessons...)

    Dont worry ... you are not as interesting as you think ...

    So, in conclusion ... and again, you were trying to be smart here, by giving some reasons that if certain someone should lock his phone, it does not mean he is a womanizer ... right?

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    Dont worry ... you are not as interesting as you think ...

    thats why I suggested a beer and not an audience with me. I am well aware that a beer is even to strict muslims more attractive than my honest presence.

    So, in conclusion ... and again, you were trying to be smart here, by giving some reasons that if certain someone should lock his phone, it does not mean he is a womanizer ... right?

    Seems you finally got the point. To conclude from a locked phone that a certaine somone must be a womanizer (or manizer) is equally riculous than saying that people who prefer subway over taxi are womanizers.

    I think there is maybe even a higher relation between being English teacher and womanizer... but, sorry, I dont want to hurt your feelings again...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... so, what you said here, is irrelevant to the topic... right?

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    If you think that a falsifiation of a theory (or at least to a part of it) is irrelevant to a theory then you can call my posting irrelevant.

    (which would explain why you became ET (English Teacher) and not scientist... but again, dont want to hurt your feelings...)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    again, dont want to hurt your feelings

    hahahahaha ... you are such a laughable hypocrite ...

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    [....] there is some guy said rude word...

    we have grown up watching South Park, we are foul-mouthed

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Joanne, I believe the phrase was "the wisest shit (stuff) Joanne had said." That is to say, I was defending your statement in this thread by stating it was wiser than everything else you had said previously (which was fucking retarded). If you want to act indignant, you should at least be sure that you're offended for the right reasons.


    Why do people persist in using "English teacher" as a pejorative epithet? Against people who aren't teachers, no less! Are native English speakers supposed to feel offended that the rest of the world is so gullible that they'll pay us to stand around and pretend to teach the language we grew up using? DD works for a very well-known PR company. I know this because he once threw me a bone by arranging an interview for me, but I blew it because I'm ever the lovable rogue.

    But I digress. Really, it's funny to see people using "English teacher" like an insult. There's a long German word for that feel I get when people expect me to be offended this way. The image macro, (I FUCKING LOVE BEING WHITE.jpg) does not properly convey my sentiments here. Moar liek, I FUCKING LOVE BEING ANGLOPHONE.

    The rest of the world can suck my circumcised dick!

    This is why I love the Internet; it's where mythical English teachers meet high-level managers of international companies as equals.

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    [...] Why do people persist in using "English teacher" as a pejorative epithet?

    well, I didn´t understand it, until I began to read the offers on the bejinger, and notice that the main requeriments for a consirable amount of language schools are:

    white skin native speaker

    knowledge about pedagogy or even a degree in philology only a plus. so, what kind of acknowledgement can you expect with such requeriments?

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    What if she has a QQ tattoo? alt text

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ...

    DD works for a very well-known PR company. I know this because he once threw me a bone by arranging an interview for me, but I blew it because I'm ever the lovable rogue

    Hahahaha ... 单独, now those slimmy sneaky ones will find out where I am ... no thanks to you ...

    By the way, I dont recall you have ever said much about the two interviews ... ahhh ... think I just proved this particular characteristics that I might be a womanizer ...

    He has short attention span

    ... ahhh ... enough about me ... where were we, again?

  • Father Of Boring

    Womanizer: link text He has lots of female acquaintances but no female friends He promises the earth He asks a lot of questions He makes you think dirty He arranges dates at hotel bars He’s vain He locks his phone He ‘forgets’ your name He’s over complimentary He has short attention span He flashes his cash.[br] [br] All of those occurring at once, I think, is a good indicator, but... [br] [br] Manizer: link text Pay attention to her and see if she gives you mixed signals. Check for a huge social status. Do not fall for their "product placement" Do not fall for her sexual tricks. Be aware that playgirls know what they want. Be cautious of non-verbal signs. Be aware of any playgirl "practices"! [br] [br] This makes absolutely no sense. Please go find better copypasta.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @A豆腐, Don't hate the player! Hate the game! You can't blame hack journalists for the unfair distribution of global wealth that has resulted in the obscenely overwhelming demand for English teachers.

    @DD, There are no slimy sneaky ones here. Just greasy clumsy ones who sometimes pretend to be twos or threes.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... when I said "sneaky", I meant those who has even far too much free time than me, and went through my profile and/or guestbook, trying to find things that might otherwise seems secretive ...

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    The rest of the world can suck my circumcised dick!

    Maybe thats why people generally look down on ET. In Spain we have a saying: wer nichts wird wird Wirt. Which means basically who is too stupid to do anything else opens a restaurant. Though I personally believe that the dullest person in a country either go to the police or the army i would say in china the dullest foreigners become English teacher.

  • Mariel Starheim

    well,the topic is feminine n masculine? don't know why so many people wanna fall in love,had better to be single~

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    well,the topic is feminine n masculine? don't know why so many people wanna fall in love,had better to be single~

    VIRGINS FOR EVER!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Maturewhat, My ass can accommodate more than you can deliver with your meager trolling.

    @Ecce, In Old Cuntry in Yoorop we have saying: if you no can learnink from most stupidest mensch in room, you is most stupidest mensch in room.

    Really, all you accomplish by labelling non-English teachers as such--not to mention speaking ill of the folks who do the thankless labor of feeding other people for a living--is demonstrating tremendous elitism.

    All the while, actual English teachers are living a comfortable middle class lifestyle in China for doing practically nothing, and they're laughing all the way to the bank because all they have to do is show up to work mostly sober and mostly on time.

    You say you have a real job? Sucks to be you, Guido.

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    actual English teachers are living a comfortable middle class lifestyle in China for doing practically nothing

    u should be kicked out, ET

  • Mariel Starheim

    "in china the dullest foreigners become English teacher." I don't think so ^_^

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    I exaggarate a bit for rhetorical reasons. of course the dullest people work in the HR departments of English schools...

  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

    why do we need to know if he/she is a player? to protect us from getting hurt by them? to save our time for someone worth out time ?

    too complicated!~

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    u should be kicked out, ET

    Try again, fucklips. I no selling Englishes no more. Me foreign expert.

  • Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

    foreign expert my ass. u work as part time editor as a swallow told me. But ur act like a ET.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Me foreign expert. Gubbermint sez so, in a neat little passport-sized book that I can show to the PSB in case I ever get caught smoking hash outside a cop shop.

    I merely act like an extraterrestrial because my mother smoked pot when she was pregnant with me. But that has absolutely nothing to do with my job as a full-time copy editor. That girl who swallows is hilariously misinformed. I'm guessing she heard me boast about how I only have to do at most 5 hours of work a week and am afforded plenty of time to make fun of schmucks on WLIB, a luxury I could not afford when I was an actual real fake pretend English teacher.

    Now go drink from the fluids you keep under your sink, you unfunny cuntbump.

  • High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc