• Limerence
    Limerence wrote:
    <p>Hey!!</p> <p>I would be glad if someone maybe could share his or her experiences on the following questions:</p> <ol> <li><p>I would very much like to stay in China to prepare for HSK 6. Right now I am Baby-Level 4. Do you think one year preparation time (hen nuli xuexi ! ) is enough to master HSK 6 ?!</p></li> <li><p>Can someone recommend a good (and cheap) HSk institute around Wudaokou to take classes</p></li> <li><p>Does someone have experience transfering into a chinese university as a full time student...?</p> <p>What was the process like..? Furthermore, in terms of the teaching-style is it different than to Europe? If some of you guys are fulltime students, what subject do you study- and if it's not Chinese, how much of a challenge is it...( (or did you get to a point where it was as easy as it would feel taking lectures in English..?!)</p></li> </ol> <p>I thank in advance for the answers....</p> <p>cheers</p>
  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

You may check Beijing Language and Culture University. It is in Wudaokou and offer short term language trainning. But I don't know the details. link text

I can't answer other questions, hope others can help.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.