Discussion » Nonsense » What do you think about philipine girls?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    <p>i have heard they married and having children very early,is it true?</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

They so romantic, too hygienic. Abortion is not legal like here in China, once a girl is pregnant, she will deliver the baby unlike here. Some marry so young, in remote areas, major cities, it's like all metropolitan cities around the world.

• №❶ Passioη

Maybe because their boobs are big enough to feed the kids early enough... Is this weird for you, Yanni?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@No1 Passion, it seems u got passion for big ones, I guess:)

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

One of my colleague is philipine woman ...and she is as normal as many girls in the world.....

• №❶ Passioη

@ HP - I'd like to think of myself as a successful collector :D the only problem is - big stuff don't walk the streets anymore... I'd like to know what's responsible. You're collecting them all? :P

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

I've heard it's normal a 40 something years old lady there already a grandma...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ No Passion, I used to be in tripple B category, but since I become a vegetarian, meat is not good in my mouth any longer

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

@Oct,what is Asian Spanish?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

If talk about a nation ...a whole country ...it is really hard to make something in common...cause when people say ..i heard....there always need a investigation..and just like i watched the TV,,,CCTV Travel Channel. and it showed some African country's women all really have 4-5kids when they r only 13years old....and it is normal thing in that area......

• №❶ Passioη

@ HP - Something tells me HP is another name for BT (My fiercest competitor in big stuff collection)

@ J&K - CCTV should also teach you how China became the most populous country in the world :P

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Kids....haha...as this web when ya login in ..there will be always a question : Are you a human? ^^

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Absolutely adorable, but the whole seven showers a day thing gets a bit tiresome...

• Father Of Boring

I take a "For" position where they are concerned.

• Mariel Starheim

No matter where they r from,they are girls~ love them~

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

is it a poor country?

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

I think they are pretty hot. And lot of them are singers in bars & restaurants . !

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,last year i gave up traveling to this country,because of the conflict in Manila,many of my friends told me they have many thieves there and people cheating for money...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,well,i know bad people everywhere in the world,in China also,for the cheap sea foods and nice beaches i would like to visit this country one day (but not alone,also not to Manila)...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

http://www.globaleducation.edna.edu.au/archives/secondary/casestud/philippines/2/child-lab.html#TOP

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

people would do anything if they don't have foods and money...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,come on,they also have nice singers,even not popular all learn from others...

• Cice Liao
    Cice Liao wrote:

good at singing

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

good at copy others when they singing...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think the the girls very young having the children cause the huge populations there,also it's the reason the poverty country...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

may i ask,the original singers of those songs are really from philipines?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

but why they look like black people?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't think black eyed peas they will live in philipines,by the way,no racial discrimination...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

and,anyone else?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I'm planning to go down there as I miss Chicken adobo and Bulalo:) It's a nice place indeed. American have made every Philippino to have one dream which is going to the US.

Americans made this Island to be a sex Eldorado next to Thailand.

Is LA Cafe still working? What about Miss Universe?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

as far as i don't really care about the philipines i can live in peace in my country

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yes, China is the paradise of the world, why going to other countries?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

China is the paradise?i don't know that,but i know many beautiful places where i really want to go back again and again in China

• kö
    wrote:

marry early bron baby early coz there cant abortion .... love money love weston guys good sex on bed and love balabala....

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

for something,many people making holidays there,it's cheap and normal for philipines

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i see,thank you,but,what's the characters of Spanish and what's the differences?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i worked with some philipine girls (fashion field) , they r all trying best to get rid of the early marriage things. they willin to see the large world, they work much harder, not so greedy.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.