Discussion » Nonsense » Underage Love: Tough decision

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

What would you do if you fell for a 14 year old girl?

Not a child, but, only just, not quite yet an adult. What to do?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't think 14 years old girl could love you as a couple

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

also,if someone will love a 14 years old girl as his girlfriend,he is probably like her age in mentally...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Patience is a virtue

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

...Virtue is a grace

Grace is a girly far too young to chase.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] Hahahahaha ... there seems to be story behind this question ... Carlos ... care to share?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"Age is just a number"

And other pederast maxims.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i like u op, so frank, whatever u do, u have my support

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

WWMJD??!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Spinoza had the same problem, but in his case the girl jilted him.... so you can try dabble in philosophy, Consolatio Philosophiae :P

or

You can construct one time machine and come back in the time.... but, how many centuries (or millenia) you would need come back in time to find in the society such pedophilic customs???? wow!!!! one century is enough, in that time the girls usually got married in that age...

• №❶ Passioη

@ Yanni - Don't forget a girl is 4 years more romantically mature than a boy. So a girl of 14 would be better matched with a boy of 18, "mentally" ;

@ OP - don't mind replying 'crapsters' upstairs. In your shoes they'd be 1st to say "Age is just a num"

I'm facing a similar situation. We've regularly thrown each other romantic aura for 3 months now. She's sweet and quite mature in handling everything... Since it's "impolite to ask female for age", I had hoped and assumed she was at least 22.. Not until today, I discovered she's just 17. She also wouldn't tell me her age earlier cos she feared I may have disappeared.

I'm sure it will be difficult to get rid of her. She's already used to my brand of a male company, and I'm used to hers... Rather than simply dump her I'm trying in my mind to convert her to a lil sister or something but she's really sexy and complete as a mature female. She's a TEMPTATION. Or I'm simply a pervert. Who the F cares

BTW - She's a rare specie of Chinese Female (Sweetly 40% devil and 60 Angel)...

What's your story Sponse?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If there's grass on the field, play ball.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Actually got two suicide responses, superb. Me have thoughts that immoral, me kill myself. That's brilliant, who needs the thought police when people are willing to do themselves in?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

OP, she is an underage, she is immature and not emmancipated yet. It's a form of perversion and if u get caught, u place is in jail.

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

very bitch you are

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

My question was a hypothetical, albeit provocative, one. Though, I won't deny having minor ephebophiliac tendencies, in thought if not in deed.

As Adolfo points out it is only relatively recently that such a relationship would be frowned upon.

I sometimes wonder what I would do if a girl of that age made a move on me (unlikely as it is); I can't say I wouldn't respond.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I would never fuck my own daughter. That is sick!

• Silje Linnerud

julie, think about Lolita, then you won't t say that again. Daddy's shoe is never a good approach!

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Got your point Julie, was just kidding about the incest (though my mother does look great in a certain light)...

• Saint - Spartacus

that's not the worst , the worst is your get a heart as 14 when you are 30 ... ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

ah,No1,i forgot that i have seen 13 years old girl slept with her 46 years old father together (under the same quilt),i think you are right,girls grows more adult than boys nowadays maybe not only 4 years differences...

maybe from their look maybe more adult,but not mature enough

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i think maybe it's normal for those people,they are germen by the way...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

mmm... I´m wondering if the same people that make a great fuss about this, would do the same in the case of a boy in that age that has sex with a mature woman...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] Hahahahaha ... so, there is actually no story to be told?[br] [br] I was just minding my own biz., when I wondered what if Carlos is actually a teenager himself, or at most, in his late teen, no more than 20?[br] [br] Would it be OK then? Would anyone even have cared? My guess is "not" ... and then would "moral" still be a matter? I doubt if anyone would think so ...[br] [br]

• Mariel Starheim

you can love a 14 years old girl,but don't touch her until she is 18 years old,as a mature man in 30 years old,isn't it hard for you to hold ur sexual desire?so if u can't handle this well,u would hurt the poor girl and ruin her future or throw shadow in her heart......

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] (continued) ... true too ... things change ...

• Keera Lee Farrington

oh carlos what the fuck is wrong with you???

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Keera, I know you gotta thing for 8 yr old boys, so watch it...

• №❶ Passioη

@ Yanni - So what do you think of my status with a sweet 17? we SMS and call each other at least once in 2 hours everyday. I can't swear we won't do it before next year. I'm near 30 btw

@ OP - I admire your ambition as a sugar daddy. Move her to the arab world, tie the knots, it's normal

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

That shots me each every time,,,,

• 随便叫兽
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

http://legal.people.com.cn/GB/16082505.html

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.