Discussion » Current Events » Thanksgiving!!!

• KubanskaKvinna
    KubanskaKvinna wrote:
    <p>Hey guys Thanksgiving is coming real soon, so do u have any plans to celebrate it?!? I was thinking about to get some people/friends and do something together, maybe dinner in a nice place... maybe Japanese?!? Let me know your thoughts please...</p> <p>Have a lovely day</p> <p>Ivy</p>
  • Rick (史大龙)

That's one reason I am back in the states for a month, love Thanksgiving...

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

but still like a month he he he, i don't know why i thought that Thanksgiving was November 24th he he he, oh shoot that's my ex's b-day he he he, anyways what re u up to for that???

• Reply from Mari Vidste is flagged as not relevant.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Rockstar Mooney well not sure what i am up to for Aaron's B-Day but i want to do something special or let's say something for thanksgiving he he he, so if u would like to join the crew WELCOME!!!

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ 柯南, i am sorry but i don't like that kind of comments as i was trying to just get ideas and people/friends to celebrate a tradition that lots of human beings still like...

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Ha ha, I am actually fully in favor of 柯南。What's the point of celebration if the whole meaning of the festival is ignored. Since our history is more of a "history of massacre victims" while to guzzle the roasted turkey, one has to slaughter some Indians first and thank the God for not giving any punitive karma, this festival is pretty pointless in China.

I am however amazed by my beloved nation's ability to turn any events into a "cuisine festival", the same comes with Chinese celebrating the Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter etc.

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Rockstar Mooney well my friends, some of them are members here but most of them not, i can keep u posted he he he

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

how about making some chicken meat?

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ Yanni : i had going to the Cuban restaurant n mind, so means pork* then hehehe

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] Hahahahaha ... thinking about what 柯南 said ... I think we should start celebrating 4th June, but what will we name it?

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ 叮噹叔叔 (零零柒。伍) excuse my poor knowledge about dates but what happened 4th of June???

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... seriously, you dont know?

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

i am guessing your B-Day??? cus if it is then i am gonna add that date to my calendar he he he

• Silje Linnerud

Dingdang, You are leading this tread to some unexpected direction. Stay away from politics, especially politics in China, alright??

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

@ 叮噹叔叔 (零零柒。伍); sorry i was wrong, was close though, your B-Day is in June 12th, so what happened then June 14th?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... heehee ... you should wiki it ... and it is not 14th, but 4th ... and the year, is 1989 ... [br]

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

wow i was almost 2 years then he he he, sure thing i will use wikipedia to calm my curiosity

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

ohhhh Tian An Men Square Incident, i see, thanks !

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

柯南 is an incredible douche.

McBlah half-delivers a weak, limp-wristed counter-jab. Come on, Pete. Brain up and troll. Use your eyebrows. I am in your kitchen with my dick in your thanksgiving turkey and your mom is clutching the counter in excitement. What are you gon' do?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Hey, can I help it your mom had a HUUUUUUGE vagina?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

uncle algol aka astaroth, im a troll otherwise i wont be here, deal it~~~~~~~~~~~~how many loved ones do u have? including ur poor fiancee?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.