Discussion » All non BJ languages » A novel. Free reading. Being called a banned book.

• Frank Riganelli
    Frank Riganelli wrote:

I wrote this book mainly while in Beijing, however it has nothing to do with China or Beijing. A sort of corporate, intertnaional suspense thriller type of story, with insights into some sensitive areas (which probably made some want to censor it).

Have a look at it at http://www.scribd.com/doc/71668451/The-Swindle

I was set to give a talk about the book at The Bookworm in San Li Tun, but the arrangement was tampered with by an outside group who appears to want to censor the book.

A review of the book by Bell South Press - "With adept twists and turns and an insider's look into the world of the most powerful movers and shakers, this novel is an exhilirating roller coaster ride through the most powerfully financial cities of the world."

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

" it has nothing to do with China or Beijing ... the arrangements was tampered with by an outside group who appears to want to censor the book."

Riiiiiiight.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Maybe the Bookworm weren't interested because your book has nothing to do with China!

This outside group. Wouldn't be the Illuminati would it?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I knew it!

• Simen Wangberg

Tell us more about the 2000 Beijing Olympics, Frank.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Degenerate Alex, is that what u've got to say? I've been begging u to see a Dr son!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Me either, got no time for a faggot like u, u r a degenerate cretin. Take ur shit far from me Son!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Frank, you couldn't write your way out of a wet paper bag. And pens are pointy.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.