Discussion » Sports & Activities » Pacquiao beats Marquez

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>I'm not good at Boxing rules, can anyone who watched this fight explain to me how Pac Man won? In my case it should be Marques as he gave Pac Man two good punches in the face.</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Alex, how was the check up from the Doctor? I suggest u to do so as u got some problem in ur head.

A-Lee-P, I watched and I saw it as a close fight.

@Tempora, sometime take time to watch him fight:)

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

It was tonight? Ah man....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Virgil W , Yes, didn't u watch it?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I didn't even catch the highlights. I completely forgot.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] Hahahahaha ... I only came here because I was curious to find out, to whom Alex said,[br] [br]

Your stupidity once again astounds me and the rest of us[br]

... but I should really have guessed that ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Hey Alex, we were all about the professional boxing match, and you?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] (continued) ... there is currently a "revolt" here, and no one is listening to the CEO, which might also be why they cannot get the site working properly ... you might want to thread one ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Lol, Degenerate Alex, are u tired of me? U r not tired yet, u gonna get tired. If u didn't get a good doctor let me know then can lead u to a better Dr son!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Tempora , please so, once u get the correct answer, let me know too

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

We were discussing a common sport enjoyed by men and then, some absurdly bitter conversationalist acted as if someone enrolled in boxing 101? Well , let him teach. Sick Day......

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is the problem, some people need to go to the hospital Vrigil, trust me

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ...

some people need to go to the hospital [br]

... hahahahaha ... looks who is talking ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

CEO Dildo, when is ur tiny snake gonna be cut? U need to go to the hospital as u got big head and small brain, Mature woman told u right?

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha, WLIB CEO Dildo, u never answered this question, how tiny is ur snake? I'm talking in English, big headed small boy

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

What going on here guys/gals? Zip your pants and lace them panties.... G strings are just fine. As Ive said before we were talking about boxing at least me, Hp and Tempora. Internet boxing is useless cause eventually you'll get timed out and a banner for your manner.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Its time for the Pac Man vs Money fight, let us protest.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

It was a very controversial decision indeed.

• Christian Hansen

This is the third fight between Marquez and Pacquiao, Manny accepted this third challenge because he wanted to demonstrate he is better than Marquez; the first fight was a draw and the second was won by Pacquiao with a split decision that left a loft of doubts.

Pacquiao has been named the king of boxing pound by pound after he defeated an old-slow-De la Hoya and Antonio Margarito but he had to clear the doubts about Marquez and he wanted to convince the world about his absolute supremacy giving a KO to Marquez in this third fight; however, that was not the case and instead of that Pacquiao's weak points were highlighted by Marquez within a superb fight.

The results were not fair, 112-116 for Pacquiao is not a real score for this fight.... The statistics given by Tempora could be accurate, Marquez is a supreme counter-puncher so he will always receive more punches but the ones he connects are more efficient. Marquez has got more technique and intelligence in this fight than Pacquiao, he deserved a different score from the judges.

Marquez is almost 40 years old, now he is hesitating between retirement and another fight with pac-man #YaNoCreoEnElBox, #MarquezCampeon

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Tempora, what are those reasons he doesn't want to retire?

I agree with u, Pac Man is a hero in the Filippines, and he is a congressman he can retire and won't have money problem.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Tempora, I wonder if u r a pinay?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I was just curious as I noticed that u know much about the 1000 island. I'm too we all are kababayan.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.