Discussion » Dating & Romance » List the lame explanations and excuses

• 白七七
    白七七 wrote:

1.A: Why did you lie about your age?B: It's no big deal, everybody does, especially woman.

2.A:You lied, you have a girlfriend. B: I didn't, you never asked, A:But all your profiles say so. B: How can you believe that? Everybody lies on the Internet.

3.A: Are you really in a relationship?B: Yes, why do I lie?A: Because everybody does.

('Everybody does' is such a great line! It's so great because you always hear it from those who keep saying they're different from everybody else.)

4.A: Are you really in a relationship?B: Yes, should I lie?A: Well, one shouldn't tell stranges private things.

(Wonder what does a stranger can do to harm me with the fact that I'm taken.)

Please continue ... :_)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] Hahahahahaha ... interesting ...[br] [br] 1. I did not lie about my age, not even my maturity, but people assumed things :)[br] [br] 2. No, I dont have a GF ... I have a wife ... [br] [br] 3. Which one? heehee ... [br] [br] 4. Again, which one?[br] [br] ... I wont say everybody, but a lot of people do ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... hahahaha ... only if I could find that thread ... one girl actually thought that I lied about being married ... that was a classic ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.