Discussion » Nonsense » anybody went to juicy recently?

• n0b0dy
    n0b0dy wrote:
    <p>Juicy goes down......I dont like the new lights .....where is the latin theme? those lights and f--king loud music dont match the wooden table,trees,painting on the wall.........I went there with friends around 10:30pm...it was already packed...bunch of Chinese people were shaking body from left to right,shaking head no matter what kind of music ,is that 80s style dancing or what??????no atomosphere for dancing anymore..........Bye,Juicy!!!</p>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i didn't notice the difference at all last nite,anyway,if u really cares about the matching of elements there,maybe u should choose another place. i think the music there is always the same style of pop kind.i got the msg today they have this power hip dancing contest,same rewarding with wet t-shirt.should be fun :)

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

@the war,what happened to the brick though,even on thursday nite,no ppl,when i left,only maybe 5 ppl downstairs.don't they have game on thursday nite

@nobody,it's true,i got there last nite,noticed that the crowd on the dance floor were all chinese.anyway,it's a place u can go once for a long while.and the guy working downstairs tried to trick me with 10kuai change shortage,when i confronted him with this,he was murmuring in embarrassment "i think i still owe u 10kuai" OF COURSE, U TRY-TO-BE-SMART ass!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i thought there was sth with my ear,yeah loud as hell!

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i couldn't see the new Juicy Spot,would like to visit again when go back to Beijing...

but,didn't like the people very drunken and with bad behavior there sometimes

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

well i went to Juicy last night, there was the Butty Shaking Competition and also we were celebrating one of my friend's b-day and i have no complains about it. We all had a wonderful time he he he

• Alicia
    Alicia wrote:

Feel horny ,hit the juicy,thats what juicy spot bacame of...i think there is no right or wrong ,like it or not....should be happy for it,cos u have a place such like this to go to when u want to get L....D

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.