Discussion » Nonsense » BAN "UNCLE DD"

• Maturew
    Maturew wrote:

ADMINS HERE, PLEASE BAN THIS PERSON

I had awared he did his help part for the site,but HE IS REALLY ANNOYING...he joins every threads here no matter there is a serious thing going on....he always talks about "dirty""nonsense" things to others..."cucmber""you are a man".....when ppl had forgave him, he is still carring on his stupid fun here...I saw he "did a stupid MAN thing" in the "Joli"'s post, no matter how I "like or dilike" Joli, I don't think A MAN should continue harrass a girl on this site.....

Don't know what's going on with his small brain...I don't hate him.....but when you talk nicely to him...he always turned it out to be a "ugly" thing on the site...and he cant realise his problems...

HE IS ANNOYING .....ADMINS....PLEASE BAN HIM FOR 1-3 DAYS....AT LEAST,....

with a person like his small brain...your forum wont be any better....BELIVE IT OR NOT....i think many guys find him is annoying

(

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] Hahahahahaha ... my mention of you and this UK guy hit a nerve? oh, perhaps your boyfriend is on this site and read what we had said, huh?[br] [br] I cannot wait to see who else might want to say anything here ... as the old saying goes, let the game begin ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... Kyle ... done ...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,don't cry,calm down and enjoy the day,nice weekend,huh?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Mature woman, How dare you asking to ban the Wlib CEO Dildo? Just and wait and see if you gonna spend a month on this site as you've tried to play with the Untouchable. And, what stupid thing did he do with Joline?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... Snake ... have some respect, would you? It is spelt J-O-L-I-G-N-E ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wlib CEO Dildo, to whom this respect is due?

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I suggest to ban the ugly frog for cheating me during my virginity auction.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Hahahahahaha ... my mention of you and this UK guy hit a nerve? oh, perhaps your boyfriend is on this site and read what we had said, huh?

NO. When presented with ideas they don't like, dumbasses will always look right past the idea and start looking for faults within the messenger. Here you are assuming "Maturew" to be a petty reactionary, and maybe she is. But an idea is an idea, and in the end the messenger is irrelevant to the value of that idea. The idea being presented here is that you are an annoying FUCK. This idea is 100% CORRECT.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

take it easy,it's only some forums...

• Reply from Joligne is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Maturew: Um, so what you're saying is that.... we're gonna throw "annoyance" into our terms and conditions as a valid reason for banning people? Time for a reality check. It is practically impossible to have an active discussion forum where nobody gets annoyed. If everyone agreed in a discussion, there would be no discussion, and as long as discussions are met with different perspectives, there will be disagreement and annoyances. That's what makes an discussion colorful and entertaining.

I get annoyed when people complain for reasons that does not conflict with our terms. Does that mean I should ban you? :P

• Reply from Yanni is flagged as not relevant.

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

Oh the shame and the pain! One too many HaHaHa results in a ban for Uncle?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So mature woman, how was the meeting? How long has the board of Administration agreed to bad the CEO?

My chinese sucks, so u mean, what he write in Chinese is much worse the PUAMOG?

Xie xie

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i don't get sick by others don't see their problems...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... [br]

i don't get sick by others don't see their problems

... hahahahaha ...Yanni, thanks, I think? ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... you? thanks, but no thanks ... by the way, where will you be during CNY?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] (continued) ... yeah, yeah ... go cry your heart out ...[br] [br] FYI, I will arrange a gathering in early Feb when I come back from Sydney ... will you be in BJ then?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... we will go back to Sydney on 21st, CNY is 23rd, and then return on 4th ... we can meet then ... by the way, did Val get abducted by alien or something? tell her I say "hi" .. [br] [br]

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Superstar and Kyle: keep on fighting... that was so entertaining!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Posting in a Maturewhat thread.

• Reply from High Priest is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from Ataahua is flagged as not relevant.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.