Discussion » Sports & Activities » Who's gonna win this Sunday - UFC on FOX Vel

• Paul
    Paul wrote:
    <p>The last time I was this excited for a Heavyweight Title fight was UFC 100 Lesnar VS Mir.</p> <p>Both guys are undefeated in UFC and only Dos Santos has lost a fight before which was back in 2007.</p> <p>Since destroying Lesnar and winning the Title, Velasquez has not fought since as he had surgery for a torn rotator cuff.</p> <p>That's a tough injury to come back from for a fighter.</p> <p>After watching Dos Santos as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter he is truly a great guy and got noticed by many people.</p> <p>His road to this fight has been against some quality fighters with wins over Carwin, Nelson, Gonzaga and Cro Cop, </p> <p>This is gonna be a great stand up fight.</p> <p>I dont exect this to go the full five rounds, I think it will be over by the third with a KO.</p> <p>I predict Dos Santos as the New UFC Heavyweight Champion.</p> <p>And his first Title defense next year will be against Brock Lesnar. </p> <p>There is also another standout fight on the undercard with a great Lightweight fight between Ben Henderson VS Clay Guida. Fire up your Proxy servers because all the undercard fights are live on Facebook.</p> <p>This will be such a fast paced fight you don`t wanna blink or you will miss it.</p> <p>Clay is such a cult figure in UFC. He doesn'`t always win but he always puts on a hell of a fight.</p> <p>On the other side of the cage is former WEC Champ Ben Henderson. He lost his Title in the last ever WEC event against Anthony Pettis. That fight had the best MMA move I have ever seen with a flying kick off the cage to the head. (If you have never seen that then you really need to see it now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH7oRb5Knjc )</p> <p>I would love to see Guida win and fight for a Title because he really deserves it.</p> <p>But in reality Henderson will out fight him and win by submission.</p> <p>I wont be watching this show live but will be watching this on Sunday afternoon once the links are up.</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.