Discussion » Dating & Romance » Stubborn

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:
    <p>Do you have a stubborn gf/ bf ? Do you think it is healthy for a relationship being stubborn?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] Hahahahaha ... dont you kids sleep? Anyway, I think it should depend on the "matter" of stubbornness (two "n"s?) ... [br] [br]We ourselves are one "odd couple", for example, when it comes to crossing roads, most of the time anyway, I insist on my version of common sense, i.e. crossing it on green and/or when it is clear (for say, 20 meters?), but being Beijing, or China in general, this is actually a dangerous thing, because many drivers dont slow down nor stop, esp when turning corners ... and my wife often tried to grab me or raised her voice while we are crossing ... she knows that I am "right", but she also knows that this is "wrong" ...[br] [br] ... and such has been going on for nearly 5 or 6 years now ... sometimes, I might joke about it by mentioning the insurance that she will collect, and she often hit back with a sarcastic comment that "what if you dont die", i.e. it cost more to be a vegetable than actually being dead ... ahhhh ... yes ... that's us ... [br] [br] Oh oh oh ... there is also this microwave thing ... she heard that when a microwave is running, it is NOT safe to be within one meter or so, and there was this once during dinner, I had re-heated something with the microwave in the kitchen, and already sitting down to eat, she just picked the channel on the TV, and came to the dining table, so I asked her to get the bowl from the microwave, and when she noticed that the microwave was running, she just stopped frozen at the kitchen entrance, pondering whether to go in ... wow ... that was certainly a Kodak moment ... and every now and then, when I myself walked past a running microwave, I would pretend to have been affected by the radiation, just to make fun of her ... hahahaha ...[br] [br] And these, ladies and gentlemen and animal trios and PUAs, are just two of our many examples ... and to answer your question ... the "health" of a relationship, no matter how stubborn is one or even both, depend on whether the two people want to work it out or not, if so, then there is always a way ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I like feel that there is solidity in the other side, something against my big ego can crash. Complacency and docility are such a bore. The charming of a relation lies in the try to be one with the other person, but not in be really one with the other person.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

When a nail does penetrate in the wood, the only way for it to do is to hammer hard once more.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

the question for me it what should do when another one is stubborn?also to avoid the one is getting angry and aggressive

• Simen Wangberg

I'm right and you're wrong.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm too stubborn for relationships.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

it's true,anything is better than lying between the couple...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.