Discussion » Nonsense » smoking woman

• lkkkj
    lkkkj wrote:

How do you think about smoking woman..?

Some people say they just hate it and some people say they look sexy..

anti-smokers and controversials hate it and others like it..?

I don't mean that you hate/like someone because they smoke but what's your opinion about it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] Hahahahaha ... if a woman holds the cigarette in that certain right way, it can actually be quite sexy, if not, she can look cheap (sorry, smokers)... but I hate the smell anyway, so I tried to stay away as much as possible ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I think smoking is cool in pictures (specially in black and white style ), and in clubs your repertory of gestures to flirt increase, you can do many things with those tiny phallic symbols between your fingers, even when you smoke a ciger, a ¨puro¨

alt text (God blesses Laaetitia Casta)

But in the other side, kisses tasted like tobacco really sucks!! specialy in the morning, fucking stinky....I think bad breath (alcohol, tobacco) is the main cause of many saturday-night encounters don´t go beyong that night.....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Looks better in black and white....

alt text

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

jajaja That guy can be the life and soul of the party

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i do hate smoking and smokers,it's not cool at all just disgusting,don't even like to be close to the smokers,for what people should smoke?

• Saint - Spartacus

i do not like smocking , even most of my friend are smocking ... i think non smocking is more charming , charming for healthy

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] (continued) ... I tried learning to smock, but it did not work for me :)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

sometimes i tried to learn smoking too,but had no luck with cigarette,the smoke came to my eyes and it was stinging...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

anyway,hate the smell from the cigarette and cigars...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

@Scott,when people smoked in public not that close would bother me that much,also most of my friends are smoking...i couldn't do anything

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

this is something i don't really like,people are smoking everywhere in China,in the building where i live they also smoking in the elevator,it's really bad smell and i think none one likes it,also smoking people they often spit on the street wherever they want,that's yuck...

i hope China will also banning smoking in public anywhere indoor or outdoor one day...

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

i have lots of smoking girl friends, they still smell so nice with channel perfumes, your clothes only smell cigarettes if you stay in a place with so much smokes inside for a long time,

even if you're not smoking, if you go to a bar your clothes still end up smells bad, unless you can find a bar which doesnt allow smoking, (could be boring though i guess?)

i smoke, but i dont smoke before i kiss a guy, i will take mint candy or chewing gum and after one hour you will get some nice french kiss, ;P

i think girls are easier to quit cause they will have babies one day, then they got no choice but quitting completely.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ...

i hope China will also banning smoking in public anywhere indoor or outdoor one day[br] [br]

... no need to "hope", there is already regulations about it, but it looks like not everyone knows about it, nor everyone actually obeys it ...

• Nicole Webber
  • Le Zhao
    Le Zhao wrote:

I do not like smoking woman

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.