Discussion » Nonsense » Can You Tell a Northern Chinese Girl From a Southe

• Shuai Ge
    Shuai Ge wrote:
    <p>There’s a consensus among most Chinese and certainly many foreigners well versed in China related matters also that Northern and Southern Chinese women are different. But can you tell a northern lass from a southern belle? Time to see. <a href="http://mainlandhotties.com/2011/11/northeners-vs-southerners-test/">Northerners Vs Southerners Test</a></p>
  • Ottoatm (馬毅堯)

I got 8 correct.. :-)

It's pretty easy to tell actually.

Sadly, one of the girls I got wrong was from Beijing. Tsk tsk tsk I should have known.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

people always think i am northern girl

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] Hahahahahaha ... Catherine ... we should be more interested in telling a Queenslander from the rest of Oz ... or, a Canadian from an American ... [br][br] Brenda ... we all know that you are one of those beautiful alien girls from another galaxy galaxy ... [br] [br] Mingyue ... no ... and, sorry, no, no and no ...

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

@DD Uncle: Hush !! don't tell the public, what if they put me in jail or send me to the laboratory?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... yes, you might fall into the hands of one of those mad scientists who likes alien girls ... hahahaha ... [br] [br] alt text

• Simen Wangberg

I only got two right but I ain't even mad. Actually I've met gals from the north who have been just as outspoken and "spicy" as their southern counterparts, so I don't even know what the deal is with people thinking that southern chicks are more sassy or whatever. I think it's the cold winters, the northern chicks are just a little more rough around the edges.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。[br] [br] (continued) ...

Northern girl =Beijing educated girls Southern girl =Chengdu educated girls

。。。hahahahaha ... dare I ask, what happened to the other 80% or so, living throughout China except BJ and CD?[br] [br] Garden, or Eva? ... Scott lives in a very scary world ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (contiuned) ... is your Eden anywhere close to a church, a giant ugly toad (as below)? Now, that would be freaky ... [br] [br] No ... we can be sure that Scott DOES live in a very scary world ... [br] [br] alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... hahahaha ...

the story as narrated by priests and other scams is wrong

。。。do be careful whom you wish for, or dont wish for, around here ... [br] [br]

Yes, I do like apples and the knowledge and the fun they represent. And yes, Adam was sleeping at the moment.. being a very boring guy[br][br]

Scott ... here's your type of woman ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ...

stylish outfits[br] [br]

... do you know what "stylish outfits" mean?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... hahahaha ... but you brought it up, so apparently you must know it ...

• Tonje Dahl
    Tonje Dahl wrote:

i think generally north girls r taller.most of my friend in my hometown r over 170cm .some r around 178cm .but i didnt see manyy southern girl r that tall .but i havve to say southern grils get better skin .northern girls' face structure r more clear.of course not everyone . . southern girls look more typical eastern .in personality ,northern girl r more straight and simple .southern r more gentle and cute.just different not mean any one is better/

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.