Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Free trip to Shandong tomorrow + 700RMB for sm

• poisson
    poisson wrote:
    <p>Wanted: Smart, presentable and professional-looking foreigners to take part in a publicity event in Zibo, Shandong Province tomorrow evening (Thursday, November 10). We will depart from Beijing train station at 5pm and return in the afternoon of the following day. </p> <p>Beyond being present and looking friendly and presentable, no other duties will be required. Participants will be compensated 700 RMB plus all accommodation and travel expenses. </p> <p>SUIT AND TIE FOR MEN AND EQUIVALENT SMART BUSINESSWEAR FOR WOMEN ESSENTIAL. Interested candidates, please send a photograph and a brief introduction immediately to Luc at wangluc@hotmail.com . If you have any questions, please call Luc on 135 22 98 52 57</p>
  • Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

funny

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

I really don't understand what for ....

• Dan
    Dan wrote:

sorry, i'd be interested but am busy.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... does anyone know how far is Zibo, and how may hours is the train ride?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll be doing much the same all week.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... and here's 单独子儿's wardrobe for the week ...

alt text

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

alt textto the Inferior Alex:

• Simen Wangberg

ilovebeingwhite.jpg

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Alex ... your right hand fighting with your left hand again?

• List item
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Edward M., I actually have worked as a contributor for WLIB, many, many moons ago, and I can assure you that they don't pay shit. They never even gave me drink coupons. You're a conspiranoid wanker. Go cuddle a cactus.

@Alex F., OH LAWD! Witness the oppression! This site is disorganized and fucked up because it is an ongoing public beta test. When the mods delete something critical of the site, it should be taken as a positive sign that our Norwegian masters actually read it closely enough to provoke a response. Thank you, citizen!

@DD, It was not a top-knot which I had cut off, but a mohawk.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

tick tock tick tock, how long before everyone sees this and knows the truth...!!?? YOURE IN A RACE AGAINST TIME MODS!!

gOsH!

Someone better remove it asap!! Before the secret get out! No word fights or there'll be bitchin! LOL

Cant wait till someone proves my point for me.

grin

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

单独子儿 (随便叫兽): "When the mods delete something critical of the site, it should be taken as a positive sign that our Norwegian masters actually read it closely enough to provoke a response."

Case closed.

单独子儿 - youre either retarded or insane or both.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DD, The second "suit" is holding the hair of what was his Qing-era top-knot in his right hand. On the contrary, I was considerably more 非主流 before I landed in the Jing.

@Alex F. Indeed. Run along now, children. There's nothing to see here.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm grateful to the Nordic Administrati of these sacred hunting grounds wherein we Gentlemen may wile away the hours stalking wyld foxes as well as bores.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... 单独子儿 ... those "paper clothes" were found on a page about Bruce Lee, those were his outfits in some of his movies ...

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

A former friend of mine went to something similar in Beijing, same rate, and he got paid just to show up in a suit being in the background of some business meeting for a few hours. This seems to be quite normal in China for companies with Chinese staff only to give important people an impression that they are indeed international. I don't think any bigger companies has any problem paying 700 rmb to some foreigners now and then as long as they can pay Chinese salaries only.

And what's up with people actually believing that we pay for forum activity? That's the LAST thing we'd have to pay for with people like you guys ;-)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... for the record, as the rumored CEO ... I dont get paid ... hell, these guys dont even listen to me :)

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Scott wrote:

I love when the fresh meat steps off the boat to China and thinks the hottest shit ever just arrived in town.

lol. Youre classy scott, I can tell by your avatar. FYI Ive been in and out of this beech for nigh on 10 years so there aint nothing FOB about this produce, sorry to disappoint.

Alex F Who gives a damn about your wordfight with Erik? You're utterly retarded for screencapping and posting that.

You have (unsurprisingly) missed the point entirely, which is that posts (which contravene none of the forum or site rules and regulations) are deleted and censored. This conversation took place on my profile page then disappeared because the bitch "isnt supposed to get into word fights or he gets bitched at" - surely he shouldnt have visited my profile and posted provocative messages in the first place? Or did that not cross your numbskull?

I love every cat who comes here to sling weak flames at the site itself, the admins, and frequent users

weak flames....? ooooooor simply stating the facts that this site is not what it claims to be, doesnt follow its own rules and resorts to petty threats, bans and censorship at times when the idiotic staff are publicly shown to be...well...idiots.

all because.... they're not getting the pussy they expected?

lol. Clealy projection.

They're not the hot shit in China they wanted to be?

As above.

Why? I don't know.

You dont know because you have the IQ of a dried apricot and the charisma of a mollusc.

I can't explain why desperate pathetic tools do the infantile things they do.

Me neither, I mean...your dad boned your mom and all.

But thanks for giving us a laugh

The pleasure is all mine.

and reminding the rest of us that our lives aren't so bad

....I think they are.

when bottom-feeders like yourselves are still managing to eat and shit.

...and make a mockery of social invalids such as yourself with minimal effort.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@ Erik

So why did you post that? And then all of the following junk? I dont know you, I never met you and have never slighted you in any way - untill your BS.

Enlighten me as to your reasons for visiting my profile and posting stalk, publicly, on it. I would love to hear your reasoning behind this, other than to provoke me.

And the reason you provoked me is because I asked a simple question in the forums about whether or not members were paid for contributions - and why certain members had multiple aliuses?

Pray tell, why was that thread deleted?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

@Alex: Yea this was in Beijing somewhere. If you could do this 10-20 times a month, you'd manage to make a living out of it ;-) But it'd be slightly weird if people started recognize you across companies ;)

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

。。。

Mohahaha!

I just have to point out how funny it is watching Alex F trying to win over Erik when knowing what I know ;-)

*picturing Erik down at the Café laughing his butt off in malicious delight*

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

Ole - one thing I know is that information I have shared with certain members of this site has mysteriously crossed over to be in the posession of others members. So really, I have a pretty good idea of whats going on.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... such strange logic ... looks kind of familiar ...

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

HAHHAHAH! I'm DYING here!

Too bad I have to restrain myself in respect of users privacy ;-) Now I gotta get back to work.

Happy trolling :-)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

...[br] [br] (continued) ... leaving so soon?

knowing what I know

... I am officially BORED now ... so what do you know? ... spill ...

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

"Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow."

- Steve Jobs

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I think 700 RMB is not too bad. I mean you dont need to have any other skills that being a long nose. If I were a language student I would be happy to have such an opportunity.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Scott ** your attempts to rattle my cage are about as successful as your attempts to come off as anything other than a wheezing subhuman cretin.

Alex F's blueballs - you have serious got to stop with the projection..way too blatent.

• Alex ^∞
    Alex ^∞ wrote:

@Scott Dude, you're not James Bond and I'm not Goldfinger.

Ironically, I look quite similar to James Bond and you look quite similar to fatbastard from goldmember.

We're all just laughing at you.

Enjoy :)

Please, continue posting all your beefs with this free site rather than acting like a rational human being and going away.

A rational human being....like you? Or just a cretin? (Like you.)

You've accused me of "projecting" more than once now. Did you just learn that from your foreign English teacher or something?

Yes. More than once, because it applied more than once. Here's a freebie - English is my native language.

News flash: projection is 90% of mocking and ridiculing retards.

lol....what!?

I don't actually take heavy notes on those with Down's Syndrome, I just glance at them for a few seconds and then makes some projections.

Ahhhh....yes. Now I understand. People with Down's Syndrome illicit a response from you because they appear to be easy targets. Its good to know that "glacing at" these folk and "makes some projections" gives you a feeling of some kind of self worth. Im happy for you, really.

And those who call out "projection" are basically affirming that my projection was indeed correct.

......Or they are just calling you out for projecting...one of the two.

Now stop acting like a nut thinking this site is stealing all your "precious" private information

Anything I post electronically I do not automatically assume will be private. And certainly nothing I have ever posted on this site, privately or otherwise was "precious". I just wanted to know why my posts which contravened no site rules were deleted. Thats all.

pull your head out of your ass, grow some balls, and I'll be happy to meet you in Sanlitun and show you how to get laid.

Ide be happy to meet you in sanlitun.....were it not for the fact that I do not associate myself with subhuman cretins that I can probably smell before I catch sight of. I cant think of anything that would cramp my game more than being within 10 feet of you in RL.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah. Ain't it, Tempura, puddin'?

It's as if OP thinks he's doing us crackers a favor with this "Free trip to Shandong" vacation package horseshit.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.