Discussion » Dating & Romance » What the Korean boys did wrong??!!

• Nari Shin
    Nari Shin wrote:
    <p>Many korean boy have called by play boy in this china. I agree. Also include me ^^; let me tell u guys 1 thing. Do u really have over sea boy friend before? Such as USA, British, Japan, France or Latin America? Japanese boy is most reach guys in here as a Asian I guess. But I don't know why. Many Chinese girls-especially in BJ-they won't to make a good n kind Japanese boy friend. N also if have not well English to speak , don't want to make a western boy friend. Then what else? Only Korea. have common history stuff n korea is most near over sea country. Its really easy to make it. Then just got the Korean boy friend as a only over sea friend and if didn't get the happy end, start to say Korean boy is most play boy??! It's unfair to us! There has good n also bad boys. But what am I try to say is....please think about Korean as a other country. We also very lonely people who come to here for work or for study whatever. Actually Korean people doesn't like a Korean in here. I don't know why. But I'm sure i am. I think most of Korean in here is stupid or no classic people. But please..for first step, please think about Korean as a people who live far away from own country n not easy to make a phone call when they really sad or sick to theirs best frd or family. I'm sorry bother u guys</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... since I am, technically, not a local, I cannot welcome you, but your "appeal" here is really weak ... anyway, I can think of one answer for you, as ridiculous as it might seem ... * and Pear, dont cat me, heehee * ...

And that it ... as far as physical appearance is concerned, we need to remember and also understand that, superficially, there is little difference between Koreans and Chinese (as well as Japanese), hence it does not make you stand out or grab attention, comparing to other races ...

One (particularlly bad) analogy I can think of is to compare a Bally handbag Vs a LV or a Gucci (because my wife has a Bally) ... most people wont recognise a Bally, but most would recognise a LV or Gucci ... and, I am sorry to tell you that you are a Bally ...

In conclusion, you yourself (and even most Koreans) have probably done nothing wrong, you just simply dont get noticed in the big crowd of billions, as you look just like any Chinese men from any province in China ...

My advice therefore ... dont distance yourself from ANYONE (Korean, Chinese or any other race or color or nationality) just because you are Korean ... just mix and mingle ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Kyle, I sugest u to start a grammar class on wlib, what do u think about that?

OP, I got your plea, please WLIB angels, there are good Korean boys, like the OP. He is a lonely boy, he is not a playea! If you want to get a happy ending, get in touch with him. If you like to eat Kim Chi, here is ur chance, give it a try.

• Dani Espevik
    Dani Espevik wrote:

you sound desperate. and @ding dong we do look different,zhou libo made a vivid comment about that.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Yaya ... I did not say that there is NO difference, but, there is small (i.e. little), and it also depends on individuals, right? ... I like Zhou too, being that he is funny and we did "originate" from the same neighbourhood, but I dont watch every show on TV, glad to know that you (might?) like his stuff :)

... and, yes, he does sound desparate ...

• Dani Espevik
    Dani Espevik wrote:

叮噹叔叔 (零零柒。伍).acutally i don't like zhou,he is too much of himself.he is kinda lost ..that episode was the only one i saw.he was very mean but what he said was kinda true.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... for a minute, I thought you were talking about me ... but ok ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

In my view it's too stupid for a guy to call another guy unttractive (Bally) Unless u r attractive urself.

And it's too stupid to stand on stereotype too.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Peter McBro, that's an interesting question. I hope the ladies here can help wth the answer @Julie, that's a question that needs to be answered

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Snake said "In my view it's too stupid for a guy to call another guy unttractive (Bally) Unless u r attractive urself" ...

1. I did not call ANYONE unattractive here, right? ... oh, but did I say that to you out loud before? Damn, how can I forget that?
    2. If you even have the faintest idea of what Bally is, you would not have said what you did ... so my guess is that you have no idea what Bally is?
    3. Yeabsolutely no argument that I am unattractive ... hahaha ... sorry, did you try to make me angry? damn, you were so ... NOT close ...
  • Kjell Petter Wolden

Bally...?! Manslut?!! Hey! So which brand bag u r?! N u r not slut?! Yeah u can't coz lady not gonna luv u tough guy but gays maybe.....lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Nari, who were you talking to? me or Skaught?

Just to clarify, if you have trouble understanding ... I mentioned Bally as an example or comparison, chill, ok?... or if you are like Snake who have had long term comprehension issue, please ask someone who can understand, before firing anything at anyone ...

• Kjell Petter Wolden

What u talking abt?! I don't know who is the Snake even who u r!! How come I know all relationship in here....especially between guy to guy....?! Kkkk

First, yeah I don't get it why u said Bally bag....if some one say yr country is kind of bag...e.x Chinese boy is kind of Gucci bag....but fake one...r u gonna feel happy abt that? If u feel unhappy hear abt this...yes I'm welling say sorry to u.....so I would like to say "it's ok" if u say sorry....be a guy^^

Second, I don't think Bally bag is better than LV. Still bag is LV, shoes is FG...how come u think Bally is better than LV?? This is just wondering, not complain. Don't get it wrong..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahahaha ... no need to apologise, I was the one who made a mistake in the first place ...

To others: would anyone care enough to explain to him what I said, in a way he can understand?

However, not a bad derail to talk about bags rather than his problem, which, there is none ...

• 随便叫兽
  • Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

This reminds me of once upon a time conversation.

alt text

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

OMG.... OP I do feel how lonely you are.. no matter where are you from....

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

Many korean boy have called by play boy in this china.

what? play boy? play who? chinese girl?

fuck you!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.