Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » How do you delete your WLIB account?

• Death
    Death wrote:
    <p>Where is the option of deleting your WLIB account? </p> <p>If not, there should be. And I'm not talking about just deactivating it either, I mean erasing a person's account information out of the database. </p> <p>People should have the right to be able to delete their account as they please, and I'd like to have this option available and easily accessible. </p> <p>Get it done you morons!</p>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

if you find the answer plz tell me kyle,i'm sure i will need it sooner or later. i think there is only a way to deactivate it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... whenever I read something like this, it reminded me of Hotel California ...

Kyle ... leaving so soon? Such "function" does exist, in the format of annoying the admins, i.e. just write to them, and you will be gone in 24 hours or so ... but, I suggest you go for the "deactivate", then you can resurrect if you change your mind later...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

I want to delete my account someday tooooo !!!

but there is no such function on this site.

could you please leave the contact info. of the support ?

Thanks a lot

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... please DONT ever implement it ...it will just add more bugs, and hence require more bug fixes, which will further introduce even more bugs ..

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i dont think they want to spend time on improving this website. they probably have something else to do . something make more money for them.

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

Kyle is another of your yazi, frog? No wonder you dont want to pay your debts on me... :)

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i dont like ya zi . do I have debts o n u ? when did I oew u anything ?

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

you owe me a iPhone 4s and 1 year rental in your small apartment.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

no i dont i never took ur virginity .

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

If you bet on an auction you have to pay even if you dont take the thing back home. you are now the owner of sth and i cannot sell it of give to sb else as it belongs now to you.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

u must relly forgot , u said u already sold ur virginity to someone else and in return you get an Iphone 4. dont you remember that? and you have lost your virginity long time ago. i found the evidence. you can not defend yourself on that. stop haunting me like a virgin ghost. u r so annoying!!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Kyle, the answer is well provided. U should be grateful to the Adm that if u request, your account could be deleted. I'm not sure whether u can get such a favor from facebook, twitter and so on.

Anyone singing on this social network, should be careful with the shit u upload and u post. Why is it scratching u too much?

The only complaint from the adm is that they have to much feelings. They do whatever they want, deleting thread anyhow. This is not advisable. I'd ask them to take time and address the person who initiated the thread.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Octavianus ... I dont think so ... they might think you are troubled :)

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

so if I ask ,will you delete everything about me on this site? my account , my posts on every threads? does that mean i can create a new one ? it feels like you get more than just on life in the virtual world . which is cool.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i know what you mean , people sometimes just dont want to leave any trace here . people want to erased all of their history. feel like a new born baby again. if that mean we have to get rid of everything and get registered with a new name with no one can regonize to keep our privacy.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.