Discussion » Dating & Romance » what does it mean when somebody asked you 'hav

• Jane
    Jane wrote:
    <p>Actually,we are not dating, we are just normal friends,and he was normal at first,he is a serious person,who teach me a lot of English,but some days before,he asked me this question,i was very nervous,i didn't know how to answer him,i didn't answer him,but that time was very uncomfortable.I thought we can be good friends,but now I think maybe he is just pretending to be nice to me,i feel very worried,could anyone help me to solve this problem?thank you!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... it is possible that he wants to "make an advance" on you (i.e. he is a dirty old perv like me) ... what was the conversation about when he shot you that question?

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Start acting like a proper, respectable girl and then maybe you won't be asked such dirty questions. That sick man is having evil sexual thoughts about you in his mind, and how did those thoughts get there? You put them there! With your loose, slutty dress and manner. Girls of high moral standing simply aren't asked such questions, and if they are, the man is promptly slapped and left to brood on his crude and unseemly behavior.

Trollin' trollin' trollin'...

Alternatively, dude hit his breaking point and put it all on the line, in which case there's no need to worry. You'll never see him again.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... I cannot help but wonder where are the notorious trio now?

Anyway, Jane, if the conversation was indeed about ONS, then it does seem quite natural, even if other person was a female but not a man ... another question if you dont mind, what brought up the discussion of ONS? maybe, somehow he has got the signal that you are interested?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

“ are you a virgin?" or " did u lose ur maleginity" maybe he assummed that u had sex with women

• №❶ Passioη

@OP - Your incomplete description of the situation will only trigger incomplete answers

Firstly it's hard to come to terms that you do not regard this as a normal question from a normal friend. Perhaps he gave you "the look" or you simply think too much?...

Secondly, it would have been more awkward if talking about "ONS" didn't raise his curiosity about your own sexual orientation. He's male, you're female I guess. So the "friendship" is not suppose to remain as same-sex righteous friendship forever... Someone's gotta blow the trumpet someday...

You may be worried about giving up your sincere friendship reputation, Do you have feelings for him?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... in such case, it seems but a natural conversation and the awkwardness was that he probabaly did not know that it would make you uncomfortable ...

If you still think he is an OK guy, I suggest you tell him directly ... and if he repeats this (or asking other similarly personal questions, or worse), then he is a dick and you will know what to do ... and if he does not, then you can continue practising English with him, or otherwise ... :)

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

那个男的 就是一个字:"二儿"

不要再和这种人联系了 .....

这是最好的决定

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Stephanie ... I am 007.5 ...

Jane ... you are always welcome, and I dont really like ginger that much, except 薑油, for when I eat 海南鸡 or 白切鸡 ...

Mooney ... go hunt some lesbians or bi-girls ... heehee ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

english teacher is the worest kindof people to date with.

he definitely want to have sex with you. if you want the same . you can keep talking to him but if you just want to use him for english. you have to find a way to manipulate him.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmmm, In my understanding, he wanted to imply that, u might have had sex with boys, but not with a man. Man does a ground work properly while boys don't dig down enough.

It's just my guess

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

To DD
    什么是007.5? 你的意思是你离"二" 还远着呢? 嘿嘿....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,之前有人说,我是澳洲来的,又懂得中文,所以就是澳洲间谍,我不好意思叫自己007,就叫自己007.5 ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

哎呦, 真荣幸, 曾经是我忽悠你的, 说你是间谍那真是抬举你, 你还挺识像儿的。 一直以此自居。 真给面子。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,蛙蛙,你说的也太夸张了吧?我真的不是给你面子,只是,妇协那边不让我继续做义工了,就尝试一下做间谍,这个工作挺好的,福利也不错,建议你也试试,你的伪装,应该会让你在这个行业里面,大有前途!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It means he's a total fuckin' gentleman.

If he were a Dando he'd have said, "Do ya know your way around a dick?"

This guy is clearly a superior specimen. You need to get your claws into him right fucking now before some fucking bitch gets him first.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

傻逼老棒菜, 喜欢装逼是吧, 还就职妇协, 你丫在家也是去干女人的活儿的那种人。再怎么伺候你老婆,她还是外面找男人去。因为你不行!~要不你也不会在这里了此残生。哈哈,明明是我启发你,还不承认,有本事你换个原创的。就会猥琐抄袭。耍流氓。小心晚上回家被人豁开你的大肚腩。 屎尿狂奔。 哇哈哈哈

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,原来你是毒蛙?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

傻逼老棒菜,你想作践别人, 别人铁定要回击你的!!!苟活一把年纪。 你自残了吧我只对你这种老妖孽使毒! 你这个孽障肚子大,毒性更大。 放心毒不死你的。 哇哈哈哈

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,但,问题是,你这样也算回击?

首先吧,我们这里的“孽障”之中,最出名的,应该算是姥姥了,之前呢,她老人家还改了名,变了“鄙视你”,现在又是什么来着?

alt text

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

说了毒不死你的。 算给你挠痒痒吧。 我没空理你了。 你自己在 这里玩啊! 这里的每个帖子都被你玷污了。 变成你跟某某人的对骂。 你就是个搅屎棍啊!!!

承认了吧。 哈哈哈哈

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

You misunderstood him, he was practising with you how to compose some sentences in present perfect tense. So when your english teacher asks you such questions, you should ask him similar questions, for example:

Have you paid for sex? Have you ever suffered from brewers droop? Have you had sex with a woman before come to China? or simply, ask the same question... and what about you? Have you had sex with a man?

(It means he is mocking at you, so you should put him in his place. Pay him back in the same coin !! ).

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,好吧,好吧,我是“棍”,那么,你就是被我搞的那堆?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What the cunt is brewers droop? Is that whiskey dick with a beer gut?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

你先要 证明一下你还能不能搞啊!! 据我所知你不是只会搞瘾君子和Cipherie那个烂逼吗。

你的蛋兜来了。 哈哈哈哈啊。 你们慢慢搞啊。 再叫上你那个烂逼。 哈哈哈。 看你们玩3P啦。

哈哈哈哈

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,假设,你是对的,你,不是真的是一堆“屎”吧?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Pear is the most dangerous cat around

alt text

Here the GIF: http://pleated-jeans.com/2011/05/01/cat-fight-gif/

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

matureW:

i am not proud to say dirty words , and i am not shame to say that either on public forum. i simply just beat back those who attack me first.

what's so attractive for you to be here , really ? answer me 1st.

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

dont be mad with what we boys are doing, or you suffer the consequences ....its all good.,.. what else do you want it to be?alt text

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"i simply just beat back those who attack me first. "

@Loligne, I didn't say anything to you in this thread, but you passive-aggressively insulted me in Chinese. Whatever your problem is with Cipherie, the fact that you keep mentioning it where is not relevant is testament to your awful mendacity. But it's not like we needed any further confirmation.

Go tenderly love yourself with the business end of a rusty gardening implement.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@单独子儿 (随便叫兽) :

really? what did I say in Chinese to insult you?

you must misunderstood. consider your Chinese level is not good enough to understand the subtle meaning of any thread in Chinese. i'm going to ignore you once.

and i love myself very much. no worries . u take care of urself ..... ha!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Aw, now that's just precious. What happened between Ataahua and Moonriver that now they're jousting with sockpuppets? @Morticia, I think it's time for you to send me another bullshit MSN message telling me who's who.

"Female alliance" my pimply white ass. Learn something from the machete mafia: They don't backstab one another in public. They confine all the backstabbing to Bi Priest's rectory.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

maturew:

again you didnt answer my question. so dont expect me to answer your question.

i can understand english pretty well. appearently you understand it well too. your problem is ur thinkability. u try to bring disciplines to otters and not being acceptional enough. let's know how many friends will you make here. ask your bully gang alliance to support you. the more you talk , the more you are turning into a scum align yourself with those skunks. the truth is i'm not here to make friends. i dont make unreal friends.

mind your own biz. you dont even get to see a piece of truth........

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

kyle:

you'd better look snappy too, If you want to solve all your family problems. go and fetch me somee chocolate.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Loligne, maybe you haven't noticed (and a lot escapes your notice), but your so-called "bully gang"--really just a handful of people who have nothing in common other than an enjoyment of ridiculing stupid people--doesn't care for either of you, because you're both frauds.

So when you tell Maturew to "ask your bully gang alliance to support you," we get a bit of a chuckle because we're mocking that dumb twat in this thread.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@单独子儿 (随便叫兽) :

such a careless prick. you just exposed yourself and other terroriests from your bully gang alliance.

such a brainless dickhead. oh I forgot you r too wasted to get an erection ever and never ......

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Exposed what? Like I've got anything to hide. My friends practically beg me to stop sharing so much personal information with the rest of the world. And that's why there's nothing you can say that's going to make people believe you about the vast Dando-led conspiracy to attack your credibility, because as long as you're hiding behind fake profiles and attempting to ruin everyone else's forum-going experience, you have no credibility.

None.

Not even compared to someone as infamously obnoxious as me. Because guess what? I'm such an asshole, and so careless of other people's feelings, that I can't be bothered to lie. It's too much work for me.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... off to lunch ... but, this is yeabsolutely more fun than my lunch box :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Same here. Later, bitches!

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

Maturew, & kyle:

you want to join this fight with me or against me ? ur attitude is still very vague, r u standing with froeigners or Chinese girl woman here ? LOL

save ur tail to yourself kyle . you are laughing with me . otherwise who else can you laugh with?

hahaha

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

单独子儿 (随便叫兽) :

wow, i never know you understand the word " credibility". what is the meaning of credibility?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Chicken ... I thought the question has already been answered?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

What happened to the cat fight? Was it canceled? Did you morons realize everything you've got in common (namely, a mutual hatred for me) and reform your "female alliance?"

If so, I'm glad to hear it.

This is how I feminism.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

We had the beginnings of one between Maturewhat (aka Ataahua) and Loligne (aka Moonriver) in which the latter implied the former was a part of The Conspiracy despite the fact that We don't like either of Them.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I am actually thinking that MW might be MoonRiver herself?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I am actually thinking that MW might be MoonRiver herself?"

At first I thought so, too, but now it seems more like the pseudo-identity of Maturewoman was intended to satirize the other.

Besides idiosyncrasies in writing styles, Moonriver/LL/Joligne constantly starts fights while claiming to be defending herself, and Ataahua/Maturew always refers to me as "serious" and "boring" with the same unfunny permutations of my name.

And based on other evidence that I don't care to share with the rest of you clowns, that means it was probably Morticia who taught Moonriver how to copy/paste markup to ruin forum threads. So. There's your "female alliance."

Jesus Creamy Christ on a Communion Cracker. You broads are vicious. It's a good thing Defective Dando is on the case, taking it easy here so no one else has to.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Unparalleled genius, Maturewhat. Go write it in crayon and put it under a refrigerator magnet.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.