Discussion » Nonsense » wanna kiss you

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

never have i date with a foreign girl. its a pity for me. i lived in zhaolong youth hotel. but for job reason i leaved there. no enough time to make friends with a beautiful foreign girl especially i found one when i was leaving. i have to go back there i promise

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

just one night in zhaolong youth hotel

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

algo, sorry, i was testing this new setting;)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yes it works, I see a new setting so I was testing, that zombie will have his time lol

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

ok guys. i will try. i really love white girls you guys are so evil

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

I just want nice girls

• Simen Wangberg

"why come to China if I want white girls. right???"

Because the American economy has been fractured in such a way that it is almost impossible to get a decent job in one's chosen field?

Or did you actually come here just to bang Asian women? Cos there's other Asian countries that are better for that, I think.

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

i really found some beauty in the youth hotel. i thought foreign girls are not so economicsm. white girls are really cute.

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

cannot understand rockstar.

• Ben Liu
    Ben Liu wrote:

yellow girls are amazing too. while some white girls let me see angle.

• Simen Wangberg

Hell yes. White girls getting all angular up in here.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

i really found some beauty in the youth hotel.

The only successful one night stand I ever had was in a youth hostel on the Oct. 1st holiday weekend a few years back. It was successful not only because she is the only girl I've slept with who knew I liked having my asshole tickled without asking, but because it wasn't really a one night stand; she ended up tracking me down after she went back to art school in Hangzhou and we had a rather long and awkward on-again-off-again long-distance "relationship," further complicated by the fact that neither of us spoke the other's language.

i thought foreign girls are not so economicsm.

I'll assume you mean foreign girls are not as materialistic as Chinese girls, an observation to which Chinese girls might take exception. But you've only managed to make foreign girls sound cheap rather than just romantically unimpressed by ostentation.

white girls are really cute.

Well-educated white girls resent that you would attribute to them such an infantile quality. Under the all-encompassing uberfemenazi gynocracy that holds sway in the West, "cute" is a trait that only Sensitive New Age Guys may sometimes exhibit, as it is less threatening than "handsome," a which is suggestive of rape. With hands, groping.

yellow girls are amazing too. while some white girls let me see angle.

I daresay those angles are usually more obtuse than acute.

No, really, I don't discriminate--white fever or yellow fever, what-thefuck-ever, my fever is more of a delicate pink hue--and it always irks me when people complain about white women. @Algol, why you hatin'? Didn't you knock up at least one lady back when you were sowing your wild oats?

• Fubin Wang
    Fubin Wang wrote:

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI4MjUwMTAw.html[/embed]

• Fubin Wang
    Fubin Wang wrote:

[embed]http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f16615406o1p0.html[/embed]

• Fubin Wang
    Fubin Wang wrote:

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

@Algol, why you hatin'? Didn't you knock up at least one lady back when you were sowing your wild oats?

yiiiiiiikes~~~~~~~~~~does this mean uncle algol/astaroth acturally has bastard children somewhere? at least one? tell me where they r now dando, wanna adopt them~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.