Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » I need some suggestion from OZ

• Mandi
    Mandi wrote:
    <p>I was gradauted from University and my bachelor degree was animation arts,now I decide to get my master degree in AUS,go on studing animation or media ,both subjects are fine. But I don't konw which university I can choose,I've no idea which university is better,I need some suggestions.please help me ,thanks alot!</p>
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

you should go to the states to further ur study, but i heard media in oz is quite good.

there arent as many univs there as in the states. should be an easy decision for u to make .

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... am I too late, yet?

I did hear some good things about Monash in graphics related course, and I think most of the UT are also safe bets, including UTS and QUT, also RMIT (Julie, is it still called RMIT?) ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

if u want a PR and master degree , u better go to OZ, but if u want good univ. better opp. u really should goto the states. ways more opportunities there. too many indians and asian in australia.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... and I thought I have no more tears left after seeing PUAMOG asking for help to translate ...

Joligne ... one stupid question, if I may ... isn't India, and also China, part of Asia?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Julie dear, calm down ... it is not worth your while ... and as a matter of fact, I am not angry ... because I cannot be angry about such silliness :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... save her? Hahahaha ... you are so cute when you are angry ... hey, I am chatting with Brenda about 打麻将, come to join us ...

• Silje Linnerud

Joligne, then for what reason are you still in China, huh??? Being surrounded by Chinese people makes you feel disgusted but also excited? Even if you really move to Shenzhen, still, it's a China city. My suggestion, Get the fuck out of China. You monster male virginity killer!!!!

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ Cipherie:

from ur pic. i can like you r just a evil minded twat ! u little whhore. I tried to ignore your offensive words earlier. but u left me no place to hide !! go get fucked . u've twisted all the words and the real meaning of what i've said. i never felt disgusted by Chiense but only people like u . make me sick. and I wont listen to any suggestion from a hooker like u !!

btw , i never wanted to take someone's so called virginity here.

jsut go and get urself FUCKED HARD !~ hahahahahaha

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ Cipherie:

U EVIL , LITTLE WHORE. I WISH U GET CUT. TORTURED. JUST LIKE A TRAUMITIZED RAT !!!

STOP MESSING WITH ME . I AINT TAKE SHIT FROM A PROSTITUTE LIKE U.

REMEMBER : 人不犯我, 我不犯人!~贱逼! 哈哈哈

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

20% student in RMIT are studying design. u want to do media design courses there ? animation is too tired for girls.

there are 3000 univs in the states u can choose . but only 8 in australia.

u need to choose ur school throughtly. again , have to mention if u want a PR in OZ. u can go there . but study is not the best choice to u .

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Joligne "but only 8 in australia"? Which earth did you come from? Where did you get that data from?

Would you next piece of brillliant advice be something like "Australia has no food supply?"... Just curious ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

somone metioned , top 8 .

no need to laugh at me , i'm telling the truth. u need to update ur knowledge of OZ i think .

at least in the states ther are top 50 , top 100.

only 39 univs in australia i guess . maybe more or less.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... oh, now, you said "top 8", huh? Did you for one minute think why it is 8, but not 5 or 10 or 20?

And with the population (also age distribution etc) of Australia, did it occur to you whether it is reasonable (or, dare I say, logical) to have 100 or even more universities?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

i know what u mean . waht do u go to univ for ? to get prepared for future work .

peope go to australia for PR . not for job . if that's easy to find a job there , u wont be here in bejing , China now . are you ?

tell the truth , face the reality . u r not young anymore , we all get older

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... "peope go to australia for PR . not for job" ... I am sure many who had been and come back without a PR would not agree with you ...

... "that's easy to find a job there , u wont be here in bejing , China now . are you" ... hahahaha, it looks like you still dont know zip about me, do you?

Hahahaha ... by the way, I do urge you not to continue saying anything else here ... it is embarassing to have to make fun of you ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

sorry to embarass u . people come here and go there . just to find opp, to live a better life ,

i dont need to know anything abt you . i dont care.

you think you can make fun of me ?

people make fun of u more.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I feel bad to have to tell you that you can hardly embarass me ... what I was trying to say was that it is embarassing if I make fun of you so often because it just does not seem fair to you ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

Wrong, i never wanted to embarass you. i rarely paid attention on what youv'e said. i know you tried so hard to get my attention to talk to you like now. i dont care ur personal stuffs. i was saything what i thought. you should have an attitute to discuss without challenging others in an irrelevent unpolite way.

no once cares abt you making fun of anyone on this site everyone knows u r just an old bored guy with a big belly which is full of shit.

• Reply from Joligne is flagged as not relevant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... there are a few "from Australia" and a few "in Australia" on this site, even and a few (idle) groups for Oz students etc, so you can definitely get help about study and/or PR ...

As far as job market is concerned, it is quiet or stable, nothing to get excited about, and they do value local experience ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

When you are here in melbourne, contact me~ You will be fine here.

Me too? How fine is "fine"? heehee ...

Sydney is just a dump for people who want to make money

... not a fair "fight" here for me to sell Sydney when two people are selling Melbourne, heehee ...

Seriously ... I do still long to live in the relaxed and laid-back lifestyle of Brisbane which is where I "grew up", whereas Melbourne does have a strong "taste" of culture, esp places like "little Italy" (dont remember it very well though), and Sydney, is just home to me :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ...

And I think you should call Kyle right away as your back up buddy hahah

I am not that desperate ... hahaha ... by the way, I have heard that if I call you, I will find him?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

They talk about individuality but yet all wear similar clothes. Then there's the part with music, where they listen to 'indie' music that no one else listens too, that's a trend in itself. For instance you could be uncool for liking cats, they'll instead say pandas are so much hipper.

Your refusal to acknowledge the taxonomy of the balkanized subcultural clusterfuck that is hipsterdom strikes me as somewhat similar to Re-Pete's comments re: house music.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OK tell me : Who was the first hipster?

Jesus

We have a winner.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.