Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » I got a message (Is wilb site just for despera

• Maturew
    Maturew wrote:
    <p>The message is about Klye..lol..</p> <p>When I check the message sender's profile, I can't tell their gender.</p> <p>It's not&nbsp;too complicated to show member's gender in their profile, right? Please make some&nbsp;improvement of your site....It would be also very kind to show me how many posts I made "for" your site!...</p> <p>&nbsp;Hello, admins, mods, etc?..</p> <p>Topic for discussion: <span style="font-size: medium;">What&nbsp;do you think about&nbsp;the WLIB site? it's fackbook alike or what? Are they still pretty poor for a site like this? Do they want a forum on their site or not? I personally think they SHOULD have a good forum here. Most bored ppl of site need a place to be more bored..lol..otherwise they will quit soon and join other bored site...How do you think?</span></p>
  • Silje Linnerud

Who the fuck is KLYE? Never heard of this name on WLIB!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... looks like another promotional activity ...

• Silje Linnerud

Apparently Pete, you didn't read either my or Maturwoman's post attentively enough. It's KLYE. You know him, too???

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... while we are at it, we should also have a mop ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ...

Alex, "Basically if facebook wasn't blocked, most people woudn't use this crap site" ...

I doubted it, Chengdu massages would not get much business on FB ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.