Discussion » Beijing Life » 明天我有约会,你觉得最爱情的地方呷哺呷哺还是一品三笑?

• 威辣
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

建议你找个“杭州小笼包子”,那最浪漫

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,最爱情的地方?还是最爱钱的地方?未免误会,还是换回去英文!

1. do you know what she likes and dislikes, e.g. is she a vegetarian, or is she allergic to anything?

2. how much do you want to spend, or what kind of impression do you want to give?

3. How much privacy do you need? Neither one you suggested can give you any ...

4. Personal question: how far do you want to get on first date?

• Vanessa Marie Ormset

呵呵,有意思。叮当建议相当专业,咨询得面面俱到了。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,专业?我又改行了?

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

那必须是路边儿铁板烧啊!!!旁边儿有个炒米线麻辣烫什么的还能换着样儿的吃!!!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

。。。开什么玩笑,虽说呷哺是我最喜欢的,但是严重不同意是约会的地方

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

哇,WEI,我听过这个地方,专门在一个节目里面说的,改天必须去,但是我经常也在保利大厦附近,不知道呢,这个地方贵吗,最近必须得去探探

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

both of them are not for first date....oh please...... except she/he is big hotpot or fast chinese food fan XD

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

to be honest, Red Moon made one of the worst cocktails iv ever had, and for f* sake it was on my birthday, i was really pissed......the only thing i like is the door maybe, and the DARKNESS inside.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... where is Monkey now anyway?

Catherine ... I hardly think that's within Monkey's budget ...

• Isabel Dvergsdal

一品三笑挺好的。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it looks like that Monkey might be too busy trimming his hair or something ... so here are some ideas:

• if you are on a budget, and also prefer privacy, places like UBC Coffee (上岛咖啡) do have little cubicles and small functions rooms, but it is HARDLY romantic ...

• if you do have a thousand RMB or so to burn, places like Peninsula, Regent and Grand Hyatt might be OK, it will impress her for sure if she has never been ... oh, if I were you, I would check the dress code though, I was kicked out a few times by Grand Hyatt Hong Kong for not wearing socks, heehee ...

• this next one might seem a bit odd ... there is a 巴贝拉 on level 5 (or is it level 6?) of 贵友大厦 at 永安里 (next to Silk Street, opp from LG Twins Tower) ... 巴贝拉 is known for being not expensive, and if you have ever gone to those at JoyCity and Wang Jing, you would have found them packed, but this one is oddly quiet, so you dont need to wait for table, and you can also talk without worrying too much about noise, hence, a little bit romantic ...

... Good Luck !!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.