Discussion » Nonsense » if there is no any chance to get marriad to the gu

• Bery
    Bery wrote:

Do you guys have a future plan when you in a relationship,or just enjoy the time you two together?

i always thought,nothing to care about,just be happy,thats what i want in a relationship?i dont know though.

Well,as girls,i guess have no that time just to enjoy,need a real life plan maybe better?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... the general feedback from the girls that I know are "yes" ..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... JJ ... actually, as far as I am concerned, you dont exactly fit into that group ... and welcome to the forum :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"you can have fun with someone you dont love"

According to OP's profile, she is having fun with someone she does love. Your "approval" is in poor taste.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Bery, It's awfully generous of you to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Love is pretty simple if you just think of it as intensely liking someone to the point at which you're willing to use it as an excuse to make irrational decisions.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

i don't even plan to have a bf, so this future plan is not what my mind considering now

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Lee ... my natural guess would be Maturewoman ...

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

ok, let me correct my words, i plan to not have a bf, happy now?

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

hmmmm

• 申琪 Annie Shen

不以结婚为目的的谈恋爱时耍流氓!

• Father Of Boring

Try asking a woman who's been married and see what she says.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Lee ... "Girls these days seem to really believe they have no responsibility to maintain their physical and emotional attractiveness in order to extend the life of a relationship" ...

Q: it was not like that in the past? I dont think so ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... sorry ... I meant to say that this "situation" you had described has happened for a very long time ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Afro-Sw@g "Relationships are like fat people(DD), most of them don't work out.....so just enjoy lol"

... some fat people dont, while some fat people USED to work out ... :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Girls these days seem to really believe they have no responsibility to maintain their physical and emotional attractiveness in order to extend the life of a relationship.... all the while poking blame at men."

This bit about physical maintenance might elicit a knee-jerk accusation of sexism from unimaginative pseudofeminists, but it's a very valid point.

Girls who concoct "plans" to get a boyfriend in order to get married in order to get a house in order to have kids in order to satisfy society's demands for filial piety (breath) should not be surprised when their significant other develops his own "plans" to fuck whores or get divorced once her tits start to sag. If you expect men to provide benefits for you, expect to provide services to men, and vice versa.

I abhor traditional relationships partly out of selfish individualism but mostly because I think the expectations attached are utterly patronizing.

BTW, Fuck anyone who uses the expression "change boyfriend/girlfriend" as though their (in)significant other is but a garment. That's obnoxious.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

Sunny wrote: Posted 3 hours ago

@申琪Annie Shen 典型!哈哈。听说毛泽东说的,难以相信。。。

还真的不知道是谁说的 ,佩服 !长知识了 !!

Yashir wrote: Posted 2 hours ago

@申琪 Annie Shen 不以结婚为目的的谈恋爱时耍流氓!

不以结婚为目的的谈恋爱时,耍流氓!

意思完全变了啊,hohohohoho

有才啊!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Bery, Fuck English! It's for retards! Most of them can't even figure out what the actual fuck it is that I am fucking writing about, and I am fucking doing it right, technically.

@Lao Lee, What the fuck is this "Now that women are socially equal" shit, though? Did that happen overnight without me noticing? Because last I checked society was still struggling to acknowledge the desirability of that ideal, but still a damn fucking sight far from actually realizing it. Hence the persistence of thoroughly unrighteous shit like, oh, I don't fucking know, sex-selective abortions, for starters.

• Silje Linnerud

Haha, Dando, Aren't you fucking angry! Get the fuck away from the topic of marriage, I know it makes you pissed. LOL

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Cipherie, I don't get fucking angry. I get fucking enthusiastic! I'm positively goddamned excited about the radical idea that love should be fucking spontaneous and totally fucking unmindful of the fucking future beyond the next free fucking Sunday afternoon to be spent fucking together in bed, fucking, fucking cuddling, talking about shit, watching fucked up movies and doing fucked-up things with/to a mutually fucked fucking fucker called a significant other.

I'm fucking romantic like that.

• Silje Linnerud

Haha, never thought you are such a romantic fucker, though! About your point, I can't agree more. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Glad you fucking liked it! Felt real fucking good to say it. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

Now I'm gonna have a fucking smoke.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Bery ... if it is true, then good for you ... and to any of my "friends" who are reading this, I wish you would do, or at least consider, what Bery said, because there is a bigger and better world, if you can look PAST him ... yes, that means "you" and "you" ...

• Saint - Spartacus

well , in that situation what i'm gonna to do is buy 999 rose to ask for a marriage in the right time , even  be refused , i will be very happy by my Spontaneous action. 

just do what in you mind and you won't regret , even a failed marriage . be courage girl .

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Lee ... I dont see, based on Bery's case and many of (or all) the other stories I have heard so far, anything to applaude or otherwise ... it is about her FINALLY making a decision, one that, in all likelihood, she might regret later on... no one knows for sure, but, hell, it is her decision ...

• Saint - Spartacus

yep , i think the world get hearder and hearder for girls , not only for chinese. two years ago , my best swedish gf told me she will proposed the man she loved for 4 years , and now they are finished . coz the guy do not want .

one of her best friend , a blonde beauty keep being single coz the marriage is sth like a waste of time to keep in mind , in stead of that , she became a profect woman .

another beauty being a single mother for 6 years . never married ... ...

all that case above , i think , learn to say : '' NO'' will makes you more than happy . so quite happy  , yeah ?  the point is make things for nothing and enjoy the '' nothing '' .

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Bery, the answer: no one, or in the sci-fi world, not many ...

Lee ... if it does, it means you have relationship issues ...

• Saint - Spartacus

@ tempora , so u like to work without contrat .

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I completely misunderstood where the OP was coming from. I thought she was content with mere fun and not buckling to marriage pressure, which is commendable (true love is simple pleasures and having fun, not meaningless paperwork). She is one of those confused little girls who "wants more".

"i may look for the 靠谱的 guy,then. girls always change a lot,who knows the tomorrow?"

@Bery, Kaopu guys who aren't eager to "always change" their girlfriends also tend to prefer kaopu girls who don't "always change" their minds about what the fuck they want. You want to have your cake and eat it too? Sorry, princess, but that shit just ain't gonna happen.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

They say "relationships are hard work," but that noise is beyond fucked. Who in the fuckity fuck loves their job?

Sorry, @Saintro, y'know I love ya, but @Tempora just nailed you like an insect in her bug collection.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Bery, Indeed I did get you wrong. Now I see that you've got a stale idea of love and an irresponsible idea of freedom.

People who "always change" seldom feel the same way about another person as the other person feels about them. If they do, that shared sense lasts about as long as an orgasm.

• Cassandra Stensland

just follow ur heart

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Bery,

"You don't know me," is a self-serving justification used by people who think they are special or exceptional. Shocking news: you're just as unique as all the other girls your man wants to fuck.

Besides, I said I changed my mind about you three posts ago. How fucking stupid can you be to say that I'm not going to change my mind again if you can somehow prove that you're not just acting "heartbreaking" for attention.

Because here's how it looks to me: you're dumping a guy you previously said you were in love with because he won't do what you want, which is sign a piece of paper. You're leaving him for pragmatic reasons, not romantic reasons. That's nothing to cry about.

Take a tip from A.W. upstairs: love whoever you love for who they are when they are with you, not for who you think they will become. Plans are unromantic.

• Silje Linnerud

OP, it is confusion. I mean the whole thread. I tried to read all the posts here, and still haven't got a fucking clue, what your question is. well, let me guess, you are in love this guy, and you want to move onto the next stage, which is marriage, but the other part doesn't want to. So, you feel hurt and frustrated. Is that so? 

In a few posts of yours, you repeatedly said, what about the hurtful feelings, why the girls always got hurt by falling in love with someone, etc, etc. But love is not destined for either happiness or marriage. And Getting hurt is obviously one of possibilities happened in a relationship. Cuz you become dependent, full of expectation and mostly vulnerable. I won't say, girl, stay strong. It's almost impossible to be strong if you get hurt. But I'd say, fuck it. If you don't think it/he is not the one for you, just let it go. All the whining here is just meaningless and useless. You wish other people's words could make you feel better? Good luck with that, but I can assure you, it won't work. Only you can make yourself feel better, don't string the hope onto others. You are the only one who is responsible for your own life. There is no way you can force somebody who doesn't want to marry you to change their mind, even if you really made it, it wouldn't lead you to you ideal happy life. 

Christ, I am so damn nagging. Now I am gonna just zip my mouth. 

• Silje Linnerud

Wait a minute, Bery, It's seriously a misunderstanding, I said I TRIED to read through, but it doesn't mean I really did. And you are the origin poster, what I wanted to figure out is what this thread is about. So, mainly, I just focused on what you said. Why should I bother reading what others responded to you. And I don't think you should, too. I don't know if you have been aware of this, pretty much, a lot of people (including me myself) coming here for nothing, but trolling. So, whatever they say, you shouldn't take too seriously nor personally. Otherwise, I'd think you just attempted to drag yourself into a shithole.  And if you want to put yourself into the category of  these women who ever talked about, then, congratulations, you have successfully made your trip to the shithole. Don't get offended. You can be defensive for yourself, but in an entertaining way. That's my final suggestion. 

• Silje Linnerud

errrrrrrrrr, ok. Thanks for the explaination, Tempora. I am now done with this thread, literally. I talked enough shit already. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.