Discussion » Dating & Romance » If you want to date a great artist to spend cold w

• producer_leo5
    producer_leo5 wrote:
    <p>Hi&nbsp;,my&nbsp;name&nbsp;is&nbsp;Leo&nbsp;,&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;an&nbsp;international&nbsp;producer,35&nbsp;years&nbsp;old,wealthy&nbsp;,famous&nbsp;well&nbsp;educated.,nice,open&nbsp;mind,with&nbsp;some&nbsp;romantic&nbsp;personal&nbsp;style.&nbsp;Always&nbsp;super&nbsp;smart,&nbsp;sometimes&nbsp;maybe&nbsp;very&nbsp;very&nbsp;funny&nbsp;.sometimes&nbsp;very&nbsp;crazy,&nbsp;and&nbsp;&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;very&nbsp;quiet&nbsp;and&nbsp;naive&nbsp;like&nbsp;a&nbsp;baby&nbsp;when&nbsp;I&nbsp;write&nbsp;my&nbsp;music&nbsp;and&nbsp;compose&nbsp;.&nbsp;My&nbsp;blood&nbsp;type&nbsp;is&nbsp;AB.so&nbsp;?&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;travelling&nbsp;all&nbsp;over&nbsp;the&nbsp;world&nbsp;since&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;very&nbsp;international&nbsp;and&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;night&nbsp;life&nbsp;sometimes&nbsp;go&nbsp;dancing&nbsp;in&nbsp;all&nbsp;best&nbsp;clubs&nbsp;in&nbsp;Beijing&nbsp;.&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;reading,&nbsp;movie(since&nbsp;I&nbsp;have&nbsp;composed&nbsp;a&nbsp;lot&nbsp;of&nbsp;movie&nbsp;original&nbsp;scores&nbsp;and&nbsp;some&nbsp;of&nbsp;them&nbsp;quiet&nbsp;famous&nbsp;here&nbsp;and&nbsp;abroad&nbsp;like&nbsp;French&nbsp;Canoe&nbsp;International&nbsp;Film&nbsp;Festival&nbsp;Best&nbsp;Music&nbsp;Nominee&nbsp;&nbsp;),Actually&nbsp;my&nbsp;music&nbsp;production&nbsp;is&nbsp;related&nbsp;with&nbsp;modern&nbsp;arts&nbsp;which&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;a&nbsp;lot&nbsp;,some&nbsp;painting,some&nbsp;visual&nbsp;effects,some&nbsp;sound&nbsp;installation&nbsp;,and&nbsp;my&nbsp;music&nbsp;mixing&nbsp;.&nbsp;Right&nbsp;now&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;making&nbsp;some&nbsp;works&nbsp;avant&nbsp;garde.&nbsp;Also&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;casual&nbsp;date&nbsp;.most&nbsp;of&nbsp;time&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;sunset&nbsp;,but&nbsp;some&nbsp;times&nbsp;I&nbsp;like&nbsp;to&nbsp;play&nbsp;my&nbsp;Steinway&nbsp;piano&nbsp;at&nbsp;home&nbsp;in&nbsp;rainy&nbsp;days&nbsp;.sounds&nbsp;very&nbsp;romantic&nbsp;,yes?&nbsp;</p> <p>I&nbsp;want&nbsp;to&nbsp;meet&nbsp;a&nbsp;western&nbsp;girl&nbsp;,tall&nbsp;,&nbsp;blondy,&nbsp;or&nbsp;brunette&nbsp;,like&nbsp;a&nbsp;student&nbsp;,a&nbsp;white&nbsp;collar&nbsp;,or&nbsp;a&nbsp;singer&nbsp;what&nbsp;ever&nbsp;to&nbsp;share&nbsp;super&nbsp;happy&nbsp;time&nbsp;with&nbsp;me&nbsp;for&nbsp;dinner,drink&nbsp;,go&nbsp;concert&nbsp;,even&nbsp;a&nbsp;walk&nbsp;in&nbsp;some&nbsp;quiet&nbsp;nature&nbsp;and&nbsp;travel&nbsp;to&nbsp;Europe&nbsp;if&nbsp;you&nbsp;have&nbsp;no&nbsp;visa&nbsp;problem&nbsp;together.&nbsp;We&nbsp;can&nbsp;be&nbsp;friends&nbsp;at&nbsp;first&nbsp;in&nbsp;casual&nbsp;way&nbsp;,then&nbsp;look&nbsp;where&nbsp;it&nbsp;leads.I&nbsp;just&nbsp;finished&nbsp;a&nbsp;difficult&nbsp;love&nbsp;with&nbsp;one&nbsp;Russian&nbsp;model&nbsp;,sorry&nbsp;.I&nbsp;respect&nbsp;my&nbsp;standard&nbsp;very&nbsp;much.Of&nbsp;course&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;waiting&nbsp;for&nbsp;a&nbsp;relationship&nbsp;seriously&nbsp;because&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;single&nbsp;and&nbsp;rich&nbsp;.&nbsp;There&nbsp;is&nbsp;no&nbsp;hurry&nbsp;I&nbsp;am&nbsp;not&nbsp;a&nbsp;rush&nbsp;guy&nbsp;.&nbsp;</p> <p>So&nbsp;If&nbsp;you&nbsp;are&nbsp;looking&nbsp;for&nbsp;someone&nbsp;so&nbsp;nice&nbsp;like&nbsp;me&nbsp;to&nbsp;share&nbsp;happy&nbsp;time&nbsp;in&nbsp;this&nbsp;polluted&nbsp;cold&nbsp;winter&nbsp;,just&nbsp;come&nbsp;in&nbsp;.&nbsp;There&nbsp;is&nbsp;one&nbsp;thing&nbsp;which&nbsp;I&nbsp;can&nbsp;be&nbsp;very&nbsp;sure&nbsp;,&nbsp;I&nbsp;may&nbsp;make&nbsp;you&nbsp;like&nbsp;a&nbsp;princess&nbsp;by&nbsp;all&nbsp;means&nbsp;and&nbsp;you&nbsp;will&nbsp;really&nbsp;enjoy&nbsp;the&nbsp;time&nbsp;we&nbsp;are&nbsp;together&nbsp;.&nbsp;But&nbsp;first&nbsp;just&nbsp;make&nbsp;a&nbsp;date&nbsp;to&nbsp;see&nbsp;.<br />Your&nbsp;words&nbsp;and&nbsp;photo&nbsp;will&nbsp;be&nbsp;perfectly&nbsp;nice&nbsp;for&nbsp;me&nbsp;,just&nbsp;send&nbsp;to&nbsp;audiomix@263.net.cn</p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

so what the great your artist is ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Con artist.

• Elise Johannessen

Hidden Rules.....

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.