Discussion » Nonsense » Declare your loyalty now ! !

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

PLOT

In the magical realm of weliveinbeijing, ruled by the absent Aesirs from Asghard, the war has begun... two groups fight trying to get the throne and crown of the last ruler, Pete DeMola, vanished time ago without trace.... Both groups waving flags of freedom and justice, while they talk about the infamy of their enemies.  To Whom Do You Owe Your Loyalty??

Characters avaliables in this soap opera:

witches, use your bitter tongue to spread bitterness, curses and gossips among the members of this community. 

doppelgängers, create a fake profile of some real profile, a bring the chaos to the realm....

barbarians, if your motto is "To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!" or if you think that "The sword is mightier than the pen" this your role.

Orcs, goblins and other monsters of low intelligence, if you can make a lot of short sentences using these two words -pussy- and -fuck-, this is your role.

clerics (D&D style), the hammer in one hand and the holy book in the other, ready to infuse morality and good manners to those who you consider savages and pagans around you. 

preachers, similar to the cleric, but you only use sweet words. 

errant knights, armed with a shiny armor and sword, you come to fight against the trolls when the ladies are menaced by them... after drop some nice sentences and get some ladies´ sighs, you leave the place...

princesses, If you think attention seeking and pink fit you, this is your role.

pedant scholars, If you think that all the people is stupid and they need to be educated or be enlightened by your own superior point of view, and you really feel that you have to teach them and they have to listen you, then this is your role.

squire, if you like be the sidekick of other main character, and you don´t care if the people call you asslicker or even if some of them begin to wonder where your head ends and where the ass of your master begins, This is your role.

Heretic, If you really like cross the moral limits and shock the people with your bad behaviour and sexual habits, this is yours ethos.

Bard, your leitmotiv is bring arts to the realm... if you are a sham or not, doesn´t matter while the people doesn´t catch you. 

non-affiliated (people that doesn´t give a shit about this two groups), include Ronins, Outcasts, Rogues, Ninjas, Creatures of the night, mercs, lunatics.....

[Feel free to add more roles or add more shit]

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This. So this. A thousand times this. Sofa!

I've been searching for a way to combine two of my favorite pastimes: trolling forums and tabletop gaming. But who will be the Dungeon Master? 500 Internets to anyone who is up to the task.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

pearl, you can choose your role or create one, you can be a rogue in pinky clothes if you wish

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

WHo is DOUFU?

By the way,  what can be done with this cats? If one is selling a cat, find a good man then

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Pear Blossom, Korean NInja in pinky clothes

@Maturewoman, I can hide those pics, but i don´t want, I´m simple mind and I find fucking hilarious those cat pics O_o, sorry

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Me ninja. I didn't exist until I was the last thing you ever saw.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm generating stats for myself now.

I'm a pedantic pudding-eating procrastinating San Franciscan cowboy cowpoke who uses Japanese iaijutsu fast draw technique. I keep my blade sheathed until the right moment presents itself. Because bong-hits.

You can call me Rice-A-Ronin. I defend the Lawl of the Internet.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Dando, ok, but ur blade doesn´t have any enchantment or bonus, and u r a fucking level 1,  btw, what is ur alignment?? :P

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Nice there are two ninjas, 柯南 and Pear Blossom they can be like shadow storm and snake eyes (G.I. Joe)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Level 1 my ass. I started adventuring with a 14.4 kbps modem. That would make me an oldfag. And you already know my alignment: random apathetic.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

fucking powergamers :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@A Tofu, I prefer the term "character optimization expert."

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Though he was my all-time most favoritest character, I will have to give Snake Eyes to Pear Blossom since, like him, she doesn't need words.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

jaja yep, Snake Eyes had a wolf called Timber, so she can have a savage cat as battle-pet..

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

You can be a zerg, Kyle... I know you want... 

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Role play?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

here me

• Simen Wangberg

KEKEKEKEKEKE

• Simen Wangberg

Also I want to be a half-bard/squire traveling scholar troll-thief heretic. With Chinese characteristics.

"Half-bard" just means I'm shitty at playing my lute, or ocarina, or whatever.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@Jenny, that pic reminds me.... you can be a Modron !!!! 

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@袜子, I catch you !!

or 

• Simen Wangberg

Fuck yeah. That is awesome.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha Modron. . . It looks like to be dismembered

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

any room for a rogue heretical bard Ninja?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

can't believe I just wrote that...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

come on, Carlos!! Wake The Freak In You Now !! all us have one 

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

ok, let me work on my character.... I'm thinking some kind of hretical camp, steampunk post-ironic Jewish cowboy, but I'm still honing my ideas

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

what about if your character uses blessed shurikens with the shape of Star of David to defeat evil creatures?? do you like the idea??

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Yoav and Fyvush Goldsteinfeldbergowitzblumbaum are your average mohels (that’s “professional foreskin removers” to you gentiles) with secret identities as Jewish ninja superheroes. When Fyvush begins dating a Catholic woman, Yoav tries to put his reservations aside and be open-minded. But is this apparently sweet girl all she seems? (PSSST. . . she’s not. She’s a demonic supervillain out to convert everyone to Catholicism. Damn, I spoiled it. Sorry)

http://heebmagazine.com/ninjews-take-on-a-catholic-demon/21052

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I'm feeling that, a kind of anarcho-buddhist gnome that becomes uncomfortable with the non-theistic aspect of his religion and begins the painful and slow conversion to becoming an unorthodox heretical cowboy super jew with Death-star of Davids and machine guns.

It could work.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.