Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Suggestions to the site

• Maturew
    Maturew wrote:

Don't know if others had suggested it before or not. I don't dig old posts etc...

1  add "like" and "dislike" options in each posts, so for boring ppl they also wanna express their mind, they can simply push the button like or dislike a post. This way could aviod the "exhibition" of how boring far ppl can go on here

2 add "good posts go the first" option( automobily by votes of like or dislike), or simply "admin's choice" to put the best answer to the topic to be shown on each boring posts ahead. Then at least for not boring ppl they could find a  mind on this site. I bet there are lots of "diver"around the site. They just read no join. Good posts always encourage more guys to join the site imo.

3 Why don't have a signature part under my posts? limit the space for 1 line signature is cool enough. Why don't let us earn some points for each posts?(for fun), so we know who are the oldest on here who are newbies, etc..

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

sound good but it only makes the bully gang n trolls more happy

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

OP hasn't been here for a week and already she's making suggestions? I guess that's okay, if she's correctly understood to be another fraudster troll.

1) I've suggested a "karma" system--as seen on Reddit or Slashdot--many times, but this too closely resembles direct democracy, so it'll never happen because China so many people.

2) That would make it very difficult to follow conversations as they would no longer be in chronological order. The forum would have to be completely reorganized. This is utterly impractical.

3) Your name appears at the top of your post. Why do you need your name to appear at the bottom as well? Do you forget who wrote the post before you finish reading it? Do you have attention deficit disorder? There's this summer program that I heard of just for people like you. It's called Camp Concentration.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lol dando uses fake id? lame hahaha·············maturewoman, let me know who the hell mini yes sir is when u figure out, i sensed that son of bitch is someone who so close to dando bt doesnt want us to see they r together 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I knorite, wouldn't it be lame if I used a separate account? Even if I had the inclination to use a fake account rather than honorably trolling in the mode of oldskool Anonymous, I don't think I could get away with it for very long until someone noticed the similarities in writing style.

Sorry to disappoint you and other fraudsters Who Don't Live In Beijing, but that sorta shit just ain't in my bushido.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I read only 1 line from Mini yes Sir. I'm sure he is black guy."

It is to LOL.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You said Mini Yes Sir is black, and now you're implying that I'm Mini Yes Sir, so... I'm black?

• Reply from Ajantha Manohar is flagged as not relevant.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.