Discussion » Health & Fitness » A funny psychological test.

  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:
    <p>Just tried a funny psychological test, but the result is really customized for me. lol. Even the part I think hard to tell, like: You are often not aware of your own feelings, to be not-of-this-earth...</p> <p>Anyway, hope some others can try it and feed back, let's see how weird we are:</p> <p><a href="http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html">http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html</a></p>
  • №❶ Passioη

    You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view. 

    Amazingly true

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

    Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

    Oh, really? My IE has no problem with it...

    Tried again. Have to say, never trust these tests. I got another result kind of opposite to the previous one: Your world is black and white...

    Anyway, don't take these test seriously, people change all the time:)

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

    The same as @HP o_ O   XD

    BTW, Where is yours, @mengmeng?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Adolfo, may be we got the same roots:)

  • №❶ Passioη

    "though you are kind and gentle..." + "Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding" 

    Sakura, you need to take that test again

  • Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

    why

  • Mengmeng
    Mengmeng wrote:

    @ Adolfo, my first test result is the same as passion. But the second one is like this:

    Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

    I think my ideal self might be:  to see beyond the day to day, to be very gentle, just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. If the result comes out like this, I'll pay the designer:)

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    @HP, maybe for this reason we often argue between us in the forum

    @Mengmeng, jaja your result was creepy :P Do you want do the Voight-Kampff test??  

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtbS_dxHbfA&feature=related


    Holden: Come in. Sit down.
    Leon: Care if I talk? I'm kind of nervous when I take tests.
    Holden: Uh, just please don't move.
    Leon: Oh, sorry. I already had an IQ test this year, I don't think I've ever had one of these-
    Holden: Reaction time is a factor in this, so please pay attention. Now, answer as quickly as you can.
    Leon: Sure.
    Holden: One-one-eight-seven at Unterwasser.
    Leon: That's the hotel.
    Holden: What?
    Leon: Where I live.
    Holden: Nice place?
    Leon: Yeah, sure I guess-- that part of the test?
    Holden: No, just warming you up, that's all.
    Leon: Oh. It's not fancy or anything.
    Holden: You're in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of the sudden-
    Leon: Is this the test now?
    Holden: Yes. You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down-
    Leon: What one?
    Holden: What?
    Leon: What desert?
    Holden: It doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical.
    Leon: But how come I'd be there?
    Holden: Maybe you're fed up, maybe you want to be by yourself, who knows? You look down and you see a tortoise, Leon, it's crawling towards you-
    Leon: Tortoise, what's that?
    Holden: Know what a turtle is?
    Leon: Of course.
    Holden: Same thing.
    Leon: I've never seen a turtle -- But I understand what you mean.
    Holden: You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back Leon.
    Leon: Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden, or do they write them down for you?
    Holden: The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can't, not without your help, but you're not helping.
    Leon: What do you mean I'm not helping?
    Holden: I mean, you're not helping. Why is that Leon? -- They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response. -- Shall we continue? Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about... your mother.
    Leon: My mother?
    Holden: Yeah.
    Leon: Let me tell you about my mother...


  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

    You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

  • Loo
    Loo wrote:

    My lord.I am a copy of someone else.

     

     

     

    You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

    @Loo

    actually if u were talking about me, let me tell u that some if the things said here, have nothing to do with me, but some re quite true i have to admit hehehe

  • Daniel Jagiello

    Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc