Discussion » Food & Drink » What did you eat for breakfast?

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>Morning!</p> <p>8:17 am, Beijing</p> <p>Sunday</p> <p>63&deg;41&deg;</p> <p>Rain: 0%</p> <p>Sunny!</p> <p>Breakfast time.</p>
  • Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

leftover pizza fom last nite. 

• Silje Linnerud

Sunny? NO, it's foggy!!!!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I had some pho this morning

• Silje Linnerud

Ms. Moonriver, seriously, I don't understand what you were trying to say. Please make sure that your statement would be comprehensible to others. Thanks very much, even though I don't care if you had chicken heart or some kind of chicken's digestive system as your breakfast. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... slept till 10:30, had a cup of coffee and a small bread roll from 味多美...

Moonriver ... you should be more careful, if you did have chicken heart for breakfast, at our "tender" age, internal organs do more damages than good ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

woke up time:11:30  breakfast mix lunch together.....only some vegetable and rice we still have in the

refrigerator  so my dad make

Vegetable fried rice............

sunny 24°  good day for sleep.....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

• Silje Linnerud

Ms. Moonriver, apparently you misinterpreted my intention. But, it's fine. I was just giving you a friendly suggestion, since we all come here to communicate and share with others. It's not about me being picky or bitching about what you said. Honestly, I do wish google translation could do a better job, and I am sure, it would save so many lives from being devastatingly tortured by poor languages. 

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

corn flake with milk and cheese. and orange juice etc.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

half a gram of Ketamine

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Milk and roasted peanuts

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

hahaha ..................

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.