This is a serious issue

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

what  is  this  a serious issue?

• №❶ Passioη

countless disappointments. The government should do something about it

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

only fake book?  ........there are fake DVD ....fake selfphones.....fake brand cloth....fake brand shose.... fake food.....fake flowers....fake profile .....fake ID....Evan fake money.........which one should government go first ?  all fakes in china......have you heard that joke that why Gaddafi Was killed ? due to the fake hahaha

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Education is fake tooo and medicine.....and .......................................oh my god .....evan can't count to the end.....

• №❶ Passioη

However, Fake Boobs proves to be a bigger social problem than the rest you mentioned... 2 questions to you:

1. Have you been affected by this problem?

2. Do you Support or Oppose this problem?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

What do you mean by fake book........no copyright then pubilish with lots wrong information in that book?

I buy stree books too...just for english novel  ...but A1   No ,i don't have that kind of problem and if i want to buy books of Technical knowledge i will go to officially book shop.....

A2 No Support for any fake thing ....true as my own profile.....

• №❶ Passioη

Thanks for coming onboard. Before we're further derailed, do take on this short but necessary orientation.

Then be kind enough to answer the questions once again :)

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈哈哈

• Rick (史大龙)

@J&K,

He said "fake Boobs" not fake books, fake breast! haha I think he is talking about the padded bras in China. meet a girl, take her home, take off her bra and her boobs disappear with the bra... haha

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahah Sorry OP and thanks Rick....if you don't mention that i still think Op is talikg about fake book.......

lol so embarrass....

• Rick (史大龙)

I have often thought of suing for false advertising... haha

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

mine are real.

• №❶ Passioη

Rick got an A. The govt would do well banning those padded / push-up bras. I personally think their manufacturers should end up in jail... along with all others who make a living encouraging a cheat on nature (excluding condom manufacturers)...

Guys know how it feels for a 2 month spin (the longest in history BTW) to end up in a dead-end post-strip. "I'd rather masturbate or fock my pillow" as Dando would rightly say.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I think Passioη was referring to something called the push-up bras? As an old perv, I am happy enough just to look at them, without worrying or thinking about whether they are "fakes" or not ...

Oh, but I did see a short video on Youku (I think it came from YouTube) where a guy (!) used one of those to give himself full breast ... so, it is anyone's guesses ...

I am so glad that I am not in the game, so I dont need to deal with all these "fake tech" ... heehee ... carry on :)

• №❶ Passioη

@ OnOffOn - Silicon, Another nature defying issue worth the global red list. The sad thing is, it's cheaply done in Asia (esp. Japan, China, Korea, Thailand)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

really? hahahah~~~~~~~~~~~men enjoy what they see

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.