Discussion » Nonsense » do you believe in dando?

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

U MAD?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am glad to say that, after an hour of hard work, my freezer is temporarily free of big chunk of ice ;)

• 随便叫兽
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] Fuccck Dando! .....Go Die In Hell-Fire. 

mmm I think @BT is one of these guys who fear to express any kind of feelings towards other guys. @Dando, I really think he wants to be your friend, but he doesn´t how to do it. Another hotpot in @Moonie´s home could be a good chance :P 

BTW, I don´t believe in chaotic neutrals

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha After i woke up at noon this is really a good thread to replay ......Hot pot? remind me of something.......haha love hot pot.....The cat love Dando to die.........and i feel the same way .....I will kill my self first to not to believe in Dando.......hahahahahah

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

why and why not?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaah just make a liitle try....

• Saint - Spartacus

believe for what ? he's not god , that 's for sure ... ...

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I believe in Dildo.

• Undermoonlight

Come on, you fucking Jewish clown~~for God's sake, please don't do that~~

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahahaha people are serious make that as an option....

• Virgil W
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

ha...fairy...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@HP, I think DAN Bore refers to Dando, your archenemy in the forum, AKA Dando zero, Dandoo..... and if you know spanish you can call him ¨Dando por culo¨, is funny, i think... he has many names like Lucifer :P 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... is anyone actually taking Maturewoman seriously here? Just wondering ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Brotha Adolpho, I've got no enemy bro. Dando aka Evan is a brotha of his kind. Sometime the shit of this forum got to remain here, once we take them off field we get misguided. But for him and his Clique... They need redemption.

I thought DAN Bore or Wlib CEO Dildo Under Secretary of Dando Clique aka Bully Gangs aka WLIB Hooligans. 

Thanks Adolfo

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... less than 10 minutes? M and Snake ... can you two both do us a tiny little favor? i.e. try to be not that predictable?

By the way, is it Maturewoman ... or should be it LL?

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@HP, if he is not ur enemy, then who is the antithesis of DANDO in this forum, I thought was you. You know, i think the forum needs some kind of equlibrium, balance. 

btw, Dando has not written anything here today, right? mmm.... Maybe he died during the ¨halloween night¨, in a wild rave or sucked by vampires or eaten by zombies, or maybe he picked up ¨Dando ha pillado cacho¨ :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... dirty words? my age? Chinese? I dont think too many people here who really know who I am ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Adolfo, u know? he might be sleeping after too much of those substance, u know? He announced his death some months ago and resurrected the 2nd day. He is the same age as my first son, so I understand well how some boys can be mentally troubled. No worries he shall come bk before the dawn.

I think his antithesis are Joline, Ayiela, Godfather, and his own Friend BT and ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@HP. come on!!! you really have a son at same age? you are kidding me, right?

But now Ayiela is gone, Gf is disappeared in combat, BT only writes one kind of sentences, ... Yep could be Joligne and her/his superpowers to fuck off threads...  

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Adolfo, believe me:). GF might have gone to Yemen for training. Joline was banned for 3 days as Dando wished, She's gonna bounce back. I'm sure he is a shareholder of this site as they listen to him  as anyone else by the Norwegians.

BT doesn't fight him through writing, he screws the same chix that he bedded, that's the reason.

The party on Friday was a celebration of Ayiela departure

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

High Priest: If only you know how very close to the truth you are?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The weekend is over and the dust has settled and this thread lasted longer than "do you believe in god" and "do u believe in ghosts".

What does that tell you?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ew. Gross. No.

• Silje Linnerud

Dando, I was wondering where you'd been just a minute ago. What can I say, who else should we believe in???????

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ciph, I try to stay away from the forums on weekends. I dunno. My entire epistemology is a hair's breadth away from radical skepticism. I don't think people should even believe in their senses.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Alex ... even if he might have, he will need to tell us who really is Joligne as well as all the other clones, probably bad for business ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... he has claimed, over and over again, that I am a racist, and the only racist statement I have made here, or otherwise, was about the whole race of BOLD font (or something lifeless, heehee) ...

... I would suggest not to expect too much from him ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

If I needed any reason to troll Bedtyger other than that he is the most hilariously incompetent drug dealer on the planet--the kind who, after introducing himself as a person who "buys and sells things," nevertheless coughs like a bitch after taking just one inhalation from a hash pipe and then SMSes a gentleman the next day to complain that said combustibles were adulterated--then I would have to indicate there is only the slightest mote of truth to the idea that Bedtyger and I have dipped our wicks in the same wax, in that a couple of ladies--some of whom I have had carnal relations with, some of whom I have not--have complained loudly yet privately that 变态哥 is annoyingly persistent and incapable of taking "No" for an answer.

Of course, they're not going to say so in public, as that would attract even more unwanted attention, likely from the rest of the machete mafia.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... 单独子儿 ... while we might still have your attention, can you perhaps tell me, in your own words, the difference between "relation" and "relatioship"?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Tempora, yes! I would have guessed that you of all should know ... never mind ...

• Silje Linnerud

Dando, duriing the time of your absence on weekend, Princess Ayiela has said farewell to all the audiences who actually pretty enjoyed her extremely dramatic performances for such a long time. I am truely sorry to inform you, that you probably would never ever have a chance to dance with this fabulous 阿姨恶啦 any more. What a big loss. Btw, you should have seen the last show she presented for us, it was wonderful, big time. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DD, I'm accustomed to having carnal relations with certain friends who are into that sort of thing. "Mere" friendship is nonetheless a relationship, right? It's just not the ideal kind for ladies who're looking for "something more."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ciph, Nobody manufactures vibrating sexual novelties of the right size or shape to fill the hole in my being left vacant upon hearing such unfortunate news.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"somehow i just wanted to be sure..but honestly a site like this needs someone like him"

Thank you, @Tempora.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The weekend is over and the dust has settled and this thread lasted longer than "do you believe in god" and "do u believe in ghosts".

Thank HP, he gave it more time to survive though He doesn't believe in Dando aka Evan, rather He believe in the stinking poos ur spread around. This is how it's gonna last till the end of the month:)

WLIB CEO Dldo, you didn't say any word when I posted ur racist conversation with Dando aka Evan, did u? Why u kept quiet and ur boy jusfied himself?

@Alex, I got plenty of evidences. Am not talking out of nothing He knows that what I'm saying is true.

I guess BT SMSed you coz his level of consumption is lower than the high standard of substance u use.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

God doesn't believe in me, but He believes in my poop? Is that some kind of Eastern mysticism?

A Drug dealer who claims to "smoke anything" yet has (or rather, fakes) a negative reaction to a non-drug like cannabis is the worst kind of drug dealer, because he sells a product that he himself cannot appreciate and therefore cannot honestly endorse.

And that's why U MAD; because I am hip to the fact that Nigerian drug dealers are delicate yuppies playing at being gangstas.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

HP is the one who believes in ur poops.

I did say similar thing as u stated. Ur level of consumption is higher, his is lower. U r a champion in everything aren't u? U just gave Ayiala KO, Joline is still recovering, who's next? Alex?

So, BT was the only one Nigerian or u just left all of ur other Nigerian former suppliers?

BTw, HP is not mad, he is smiling:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... Snake "HP is the one who believes in ur poops" ... that's so childishly cute, even from you ...

... also "you didn't say any word when I posted ur racist conversation with Dando" ... was it worth it? hahahaha ... as I said before, and I will say it again here, collect any crap that you call evidence by all means ...

... "Joline is still recovering" .. have you actually been reading the forum? hahahaha ....

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lmao~~~~~~~~~~ what made u say that brother number one? u slept all the memebers of site during halloween?

hp, what happend to ayiala and joline? did that mean they as well me are the few girls who havent slept with dando? hahahhhhhhhhhhh

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Are you huffing your own ecumenical effluence? It doesn't matter how High you are or what vile chemicals you took to get there, you don't get to refer to yourself as "He." Capitalizing third person pronouns to refer to yourself as though you are God is as arrogant as it gets. They say pride cometh before the fall, but if you could get any lower you would be a limbo champ.

In any case, if you don't believe in me, then who are you talking to? An imaginary friend? Are you reality impaired?

As for how many of your buddies sold me bunk grass during my unfortunate first year in Beijing, I don't know bro. You all look the same to me and everyone has a corny English Biblical name. And don't even try to accuse me of racism for that observation; you know as well as I do that you have far too many Baba Tundes in your rolodex.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"did that mean they as well me are the few girls who havent slept with dando?"

@Ataahua, Are you trying to get back on my good side by exaggerating my prowess with seduction? Flattery will get you everywhere, darling.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

go figure youself, i so longed to date you so that i can join the bully club~~~~~~~~~ but im afraid you'd feel shamed in front of me 'cause you look 20cm shorter then me ~~~~~~~~~PITY

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... "you look 20cm shorter then me" ... someone has got a big whopper ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I look short on the Internet. Devastating.

ICEBURN. OH NO YOU DIDN'T. Harsh. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Ataahua, Ayieal couldn't stand the bully from Buylly gangs aka Wlib Hooligans aka Dando Clique.

"did that mean they as well me are the few girls who havent slept with dando?"

Ataahua, u said it all.

WLIB CEO Dildo, u did say I didn't give any evidence, yet u say: "Was it worth?" Crawl back to the toilet son!

Evan! U r high, coz u consume high Level narcotics, Wlib CEO Dildo has been a good a good disciple so far.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Evan, I hope u don't ask the Mod to delete this thread, as long it's ncie, we can keep ip up to next year! Am with u

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Snake "u did say I didn't give any evidence, yet u say: "Was it worth?" Crawl back to the toilet son"

1. yes, I did say that, because ...

2. it was really NOT worth it, as it was hardly evidence enough ... you have over-valued what you must have spent hours to dig ...

3. "toilet"? your logic is marginally better than Joligne the Toad ..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm struggling to allocate an appropriate quantity indignation after being accused of sleeping with every woman on the forum, but the only way I can feel insulted at all is if I imagine myself as a woman on the forum, in which case I would be upset because it means High Priest and Ataahua must think WLI/b/ girls are very gullible to sleep with a troll like me.

But it's hard to stay mad for long because imagining myself as a girl makes me moist.

"u consume high Level narcotics"

I am a Level 20 Alchemist. I had a Philosopher's Stone but I broke it open and smoked it and now I'm just a philosopher, stoned. Remember, kids, don't try this at home.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... they must think that 单独子儿 sells tickets at an amusement park ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm the neglectful amusement park ride operator, the kind with ponytail sticking out the back of his baseball cap, who lets you stay on the Tilt-A-Whirl for as many rides as you want, because it's not like there's a line of people waiting for the privilege or anything.

• Ajantha Manohar

I confess, Dando slept with me, we shared the wetness of our meat holes

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Mini ... make better use of yourself, and go sniff out what else the villains have been planning ... and who are all these (female) clones ... then come back to report at one-nine-hundred ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Pear Blossom, u were not spotted, were u? And how much is he auctioning his ass?

Let's get back to the topic, Do u guys believe in Evan aka known Dando the god of wlib, the Chief of Dando clique aka Bully gang aka Wlib Hooligan?

Alex, dou believe in Dando?

• Ajantha Manohar

dando said he's selling his ass...

Pearl, I always take what I want, his payment was the waves of pleasure that he felt when I stuck my middle finger into his ass.

And I also slept with BT... I´m the real fucker of this website

• Ajantha Manohar

Lock down fucking kiddy-fucker priest !!! I´m here!!! I´m mini yes sir, 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Pear Blossom, I thought u were serious he was auctioning them. And u have publicizing much this cat of urs, Dando didn't buy it?

Evan aka Dando it's petty coming with one of the most nonsense thread as u feel all members of wlib would worship u. That was the meaning of this, I wish u get what u wished. It's good that now u know WLIB members believe in you. What next?

• Ajantha Manohar
  • Ajantha Manohar
  • Ajantha Manohar
  • Ajantha Manohar
  • Ajantha Manohar
  • Ajantha Manohar
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Are u auctioning ur cat? How much?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Do u guys believe in Evan aka known Dando the god of wlib, the Chief of Dando clique aka Bully gang aka Wlib Hooligan?"

@High Priest, You forgot "accursed mountebank."

@Pear, Troll me deeper and harder. Like you mean it.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Dando, thanks for adding that. I appreciate it.

• Reply from Nicole Webber is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 雷豹 is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sorry Nicole, but this thread is for epistemological inquiries about deNature of the sExistence of Dando and Related Metafizzicks.

Parting letters from imaginary lesbians are definitely Not Relevant.

Why the fuck are you playing courier, anyway? Have you reduced yourself to the level of a common lackey? Ayiela can deliver her own mail.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

where is dandooooooooooooo i missssssssssssssssss him which kills me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.