Discussion » Health & Fitness » Girls, wake up! Have you checked yet? Your (hot) M

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

video

this is hilarious and awesome.haha.....the fact that I actually watched the whole video.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

ahhhhahhahaha  that is really  hilarious...so gay so funny....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I really think straight women are not trying to figure out if they are gays or not,  they are looking at them, drinking in their bodies with their eyes :O

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahaah then i might thinking : probably  i am not straight....hahah  but the video is really funny...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

No @jenny, I forgot one thing, Women do many things at a time, they are multitasking!!! Unfortunately, men can not do such things, when they have to decide flow the blood down or up, to their brains. if turn on, then can not think / if turn off, then can think, so pity!!

• kö
    wrote:

gay

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Adolfo that sounds man can do things much more simple....and not pitty at alll........

funny day....:)

• SHAN WEI
    SHAN WEI wrote:

These guys are hot, i see there are lot of them in the gym i go to.

why not ask your man to check it up for you. " that's what my understanding is before i watched ths video

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.