Discussion » Nonsense » What you guys gonna do tonight?

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:
    <p>Friday night.</p> <p>1) Watching some show</p> <p>2) Cooking&nbsp;</p> <p>3) Singing</p> <p>4) Sleep late</p> <p>Get ready to party on Saturday night.&nbsp;</p>
  • Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

Is it obvious ? Oh God ! Shhh !!! 

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

Stupid guys ONLY???? KYLE , Give us some respect !!!!!!  

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

@ Jade: Sound delecious....Can I join? I would bring some vampire blood... !

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kris ... Yindu? You meant Indian, right?

Mr Kyle ... are these two lovely ladies harassing you with their sexy "food talk"? Do you need them to be removed from the premise?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... if I cannot even put my wife into the kitchen, I doubt if I can put them into the kitchen ... maybe you would like me to put them somewhere convenient for you?

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

@ Kyle: You r being a tight ass or trying to prove that you are not one of those stupid guys? :P

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

@Kyle: wondering who invest to that business. 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

Yen Fetish Party,if u see a cat,remember to see hi 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

I don't have an advanced ticket,but i bought a ticket in advance lol

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha  So funny ,,,,,,Kyle ....i sure some guys will be the human ATM in bars....i try that many times ...they willing to pay ,,,,,but the question is they want as you do.....Put girls in the kitchen....will you ask ladies....are they ready to back to kitchen?

and yes ..i believe your ass is tight enough ..tight even can not shit out,,,,,hahaha

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Michelle  as you see .....Friday night ..i just stay at home and watch some shows.......Boring as ass enough......

• Simen Wangberg

"a must is to start the night off at helens and get some good beers. but for some reason this girl i am currently dating thinks everyone there is weird (which i don't personally see)."

Maybe she has a low tolerance for douchebags. I've dealt with a similar condition my whole life. Also, Yanjing draft ≠ "good beer", even if they do serve it in a stupidly huge dispenser thingy.

"many weirdos like to come to China since they find acceptance here"

When Chinese people laugh in your presence, it is almost assured that they are laughing *at* you. Acceptance? Yes, they accept my money.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.