Discussion » Dating & Romance » What are the rules to have a good long term relati

• Michelle Pham
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... rules?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... dont listen to Maturewoman ...

1. different cultures will work fine ... I dont even need to prove that ...

2. same interests - well, this would also depend on the personalities, I cannot think of any common interests in my household ...

3. same motivation - heehee, from personal experience, this is not true :)

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

is it boring if we have the same interest? 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it depends ... e.g. there needs to be something in common, e.g. we do like to read, but different types of books, she is more into self-awareness and self-help, I am more into novels ... but other than the reading, we have no common interests ...

... but if the two people are open-minded enough about new interests, then they can learn and pick up new hobbies from each other ... however, if both have strong personalities, the learning part might not happen, e.g. my wife has zero interest in cooking ..

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...] 1 same culture 2 same interests 3 same motivation

.... seems that @maturewoman likes so much herself, clonation can be a solution for her egocentrics desires.

------------------------

The nuns in the school taught us: Care, responsability, respect and knowledge. You need those things when you understand love as a active concern for the life and the growth of that which we love, ohhh!! I almost forget, and creative activity to fight against the boredom !!

Well this is the theory of some nuns, and nuns can not get married, so I don´t know if their opinion about these issues is worthy. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... maturewoman likes so much herself ... hahaha, again, if I dont know better, I would say that MW is a evil clone of Aquagirl ...

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Don't be my friend when I go back to France, seems I have a weird power that everytime I go back there's gonna be a breakup.

I need to meet with Pr. Xavier to learn to control that so it stops backfiring on me and my friends!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

O_o bufff !!! you've gone too far this time, doing that comparison @DD. you should apologize to her.

@Maturewoman, [...] I'm here just to kill my delusion about love one lover. 

Love is an idea, and sometimes this idea can incarnate in the world, others no (Nuns words or Hegel words, same shit). 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... maybe this one short line can help, I just read it from the mobile news ...

The shortcut to success is not about "taking", but "giving" ...

• Simen Wangberg

Don't be an asshole and talk about everything.

It sounds simple, but people screw it up...constantly.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahhaha  remember ? life is no ruls....figure out some ,,,then change.......and some new more,,,,,change more..................<.>

If life is a game ....then i will say :Game rules are No Rules......

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

:)) I wish there is a " like" button in each comment ! 

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

i totally know how to keep a pefect relashionship, but i have no idea before a relashionship how can u let someone say“ be my gf”

• SHAN WEI
    SHAN WEI wrote:

there is no rules, you feel confortable together then you might stick together forever. must agree, you will know that on your first date that if you ever want to meet again.

• Cassandra Stensland

no rules for the true love

• Cassandra Stensland

be honest is a basic rule to be a human being

• SHAN WEI
    SHAN WEI wrote:

women and men are just different.

Honesty is a morality that you feel confortable and true to your heart, it involves no other people's judgement.

Cant agree with Alex more on that "feeling comfortable in each other's silence", then you guys can think of getting married!!! congratulations, isnt that what married couples do??

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.