Discussion » Nonsense » do you believe in ghosts?

• nobody
    nobody wrote:
    <p>i believe. they are in this world, just in different space ....</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I live on the edge of Dartmoor and there is a country lane where the headless horseman rides"

The definite article was a German soldier haunting American soil. You are referring to merely a headless horseman, also referred to as a Dullahan.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Corpse Brides? Zombies brides?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahah then my answer is ....neigher gost nor zombies tonight,,,,,

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Algol

can we find that rifit in the time /apace to go to another dimension?too

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I wish to see one in my life

• nobody
    nobody wrote:

i blieve some people have seen them, and sometimes we have some weird feeling , sometimes when you see something which really strange through our eyes, we will believe it ..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@阿姨恶拉, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow was written in 1820. What the fuck is this shit?

• nobody
    nobody wrote:

i experienced some too

it really change my life idea , and china educatition tell us there are no ghosts, and believe in science since we were kids, but when we really met some strange things, it is totally different.

the universal is so huge, how should we think only human exsits in the universal , the science is limited cos we are just human, we are not everything. so we must respect and admit some possiblilites..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.