Discussion » Dating & Romance » why are all these pretty girls single?

• Regan
    Regan wrote:
    <p>ok so I've noticed there are ALOT of very attractive girls on this site and almost all of them are single, why?&nbsp; I know some maybe on the perpetual hunt for their soulmate, others just want rich,tall,handsome and ready to marry. what about the rest?</p>
  • Ajantha Manohar

They don't want to go out the market, until they are very confident about their current fuckbuddies. So they wrote -single-, but don´t think that nobody ride them.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

seriously, i also want to know why i am single~~~

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

no, i m not, not at all

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

no dates either,just office and home, my boring life.

but my friend is going to introduce me some guys, so hopefully i can get a date :P

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahaha  I think some one talked about this topic before...but still there is no answer.....about me ...why am i still single?  I think first : some Men of this website....don't like me to be their GF ....and i don;t want some of men to be my BF either...so no result.....and out of this website....in my countryside? i am out the town for so many years ..so good boy alredy married or already have GF....and i need more time to make new friends...but according to my situation here...no time to out for friends at least 2 years....so which means...Except my parents help me to get BF otherwise i will continue to be a single lady until 2014.....until then llll am already a single old lady ....so boys of this website don't want to be my BF even more....hahaha is my answer good enough?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Oh...BTW I am neither  attractive  nor very attractive......

• Father Of Boring

I don't have a girlfriend, but I do know some girls who would be mad at me for saying that.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Octavianus  hahahaha that is another reson why we are all single....we don;t want ass and we don;t want to be ass.....

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaha of course attrative is different from boring beauty but beauty is party of attractive......................

Catherine  you r attractive to me .......

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

@Regan : i ve never met anyone from this site in real

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    My pleasure 。。。。your highness
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang

the single life is more fun anyways.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... my dear, still at work? I thought you said that you finish at 9?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Jenny&King, I thought u r about to get married!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... ThuMpeR ... you will be surprised how many there are ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

pretty girls know that guys just want to sleeep with them not spent a life long time with them. so they choose staying single?

i would say many pretty girls are taken even if they are not married yet. for those staying single. they must got something else more important to work on.

who knows.

why do u care abt if there are many single pretty girls around here ? does that give u plenty of chioces to pick up one from them?

or you want to show ur sympathetic to them?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

u've met lots of them in real ?  how do u know they are pretty or not ? how do u know they are real single as they declaimed?  they are from the virtual world.

there are many single pretty Chinese girls out there. u dont need to search online. China has too many people. no need to be surprised. a well-fed glut of baby boommers are early 20 now. they are at their best time to do anything they like.

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I know a married woman here in WLIB who looks here for ONS. Originally she wrote married, but that time nobody took notice of her. Later she wrote "its complicated" which gave her some opportunities and now she is single...

• kö
    wrote:

coz  good man all have bf now ...thats why we single...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kyle ... do be careful, they are watchhhhhhing you ...

Coral ... that would make me a very bad man? heehee ...

Ecce .. there are in fact quite a few of them ... I know of two ...

Ted ... if money is what you are concerned about in your relationship, then either find a solution for it, or avoid relationship for the moment, just make friends with them, because we all know that certain female population do not focus on money ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... me? I am an evil man, so evil that when you talked about vibration the other day, I thought of mobile phone :)

... hell, maybe someone should app a vibrator for iPhone?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... then go check out the thread about 姥姥 ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Many people who otherwise wouldn't dare to say anything offensive about black people, women, or homosexuals will still make fun of fat people and the mentally handicapped without a second thought. I've been guilty of all this and more in the past, but I have that smug hipster irony thing on my side, so DEAL WITH IT.

Anyhoo, single chicks. Yeah. So. What's going on?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A moment? Did we just have a moment?

*elbow nudge* whatsyanamebabe?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I felt something and I decided against pressing charges.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... dont worry, if you need an eyewitness, do not ever count on us ...

• Saint - Spartacus

i'm not enough rich and brillante to own a man , so i'm single

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"i'm not enough rich and brillante to own a man"

@Saintro, Please don't tell us it's Chinese tradition which prevents you from borrowing, renting, or leasing one.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... but this is Beijing, local standard says that 3 is far from a crowd ... try Tiananmen Square on most national holiday, now, that's a crowd :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Frottage on crowded public transport is not frowned upon as long as it's dry.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... then 3 is not a crowd here anymore?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Sometimes you just have to walk in, get naked and hope for the best."

This is wonderful advice for today's youth in the Occupy Hershey Highway movement as well. That's exactly how I got erected to public orifice. Public demonstrations are one thing, but if you really want to make a difference in the world you need to subvert the dominant paradigm from the inside.

Yes we can!

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

Why the girls are single...? I don't know and I won't know what others think. I am a single girl, and will be 21 in this December. I never had a BF. I liked some guys and some guys liked me. But that was all. I always say that I haven't met the right guy. Some mates will take it as a joke: r u dreaming of being the princess and waiting for ur Mr. Right? The answer is no. I just want a serious relationship.

And the guys on this website... U wanna have a relationship or just have sex? A lot of Chinese girls are very open nowadays... They can accept one-night stand, having sex with a stranger... But I can't. I'm still kinda traditional... So guys, r u serious enough?

so, for me, being single just means that I haven't met the one, nothing special...

Jenny&King  我配合你也来一段儿……等你回北京呢,咱俩就伴儿,搭伙儿过日子……

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... Yoyo ... let's get together for Xmas when Xiao comes home ...

Kyle ... nah ... I suddenly dont feel like it ... me hungry, me need to feed ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

By the same mode of crude equivocation that open = promiscuous, serious = boring.

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

单独子儿 So what's between open and serious? Neither promiscuous nor boring?

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

Lanjingge 九零后都闲了……我今儿没课所以闲散的来此凑个热闹捏~~~~

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Seems that some persons think that to love is simple, but that to find the right object to love is the difficult thing.... they maybe have in mind that Love is an innate faculty, and you don´t need develop empathy, learn how to be lovable, or even learn how to put away your pride sometimes when you are in a relation, and other things... No, all is easy, you just need find your Mr. Right or Mss. Right. 

Is a pitty that the most of books and movies about love be focus in find instead develop... harvesting instead cultivate.......but later there is nothing strange when marriage and divorce follow each other like the seasons.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Yoyo, For one thing, there's a world of difference between an "open relationship" (in the English sense: non-exclusive but long-term committed) or "serial monogamy" (short-term exclusive relationships) and a "one night stand" (short term/non-committed, non-exclusive) or a "no strings attached" relationship (which is only a relationship in the loosest sense).

At least in the opinion of this hedonist, the latter two options are, ironically enough, fucking boring.

Granted these are ideal types which are notably less than ideal for "normal" people, but it just goes to show that there's an entire spectrum of weirdness outside of traditional life-long monogamy (which, of course, is mostly fictitious).

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahhha  cute cat face .....Good noon every one ...and its almost lunch time.....and

Ted : when will you talk me to  lunch too.........? will you wait until 2014.....?

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

单独子儿…… U make me have a headache successfully... I'll just keep on being a boring girl... 囧。。。

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

I had the same experience like rockstar (2nd posting)with my ex gf . Even after we lived together 2 years and talked about marriage and moving to europe,  she still kept on looking on websites for better deals. I dont need to mention that she has always been "single" in her profile.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahah 阿姆哥 还有 i need a doctor....i told you one day i will pay back.....

hahahah Uncle and yoyo......  wait for me ....but you guys will bring X story to me after Xmas........

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... thanks, Kyle, I think?

• Saint - Spartacus

yoyo, inbetween = hopeless

• Mari Tørhaug
    Mari Tørhaug wrote:

我去屎了……

jenny king童鞋,剩蛋节=估计只有我和我家兔子:蛋蛋,在家窝着……还是叔叔靠谱儿 他故事可多了

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

haha... Kyle, you will change your mind when you are a bit older... :)

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

are you pro or con gay marriage...

Another thought about this topic: Maybe the pretty girls on WLIB are still single because they somehow overuse photoshop in their profile pics?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

阿达的午餐一定吃得很香。。。因为有阿姆哥的陪伴。。。

YoYO 偶们到时候真得合伙过日子~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦 因为偶很惧怕结婚。。乃的蛋蛋很好呀 有蛋蛋陪。。。偶的猫咪咪失踪很久了。。。

hahahah Kyke.....

Marriage is only for people who have decided to give up on life.

+

OG   no  matter how old am i ...i will not change my mind.....marriage=kill your life ...even i don't have my own life now........

Ecce Marce   maybe be you are part of right...but i look not that much different from my Profile picture.....hahah i wonder who care about that much about a changing face....

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... even when I was single (up to when I was 36), I never thought that marriage is bad or anything ... I just did not feel that I wanted to ...

... but it seems most people on this site are against marriage?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... most = many of the guys, and some of the girls ...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaha Uncle ...by my side i don;t against marriage...i just don;t  know what marrige is////?  and i dont want some more to control my life.....like horrrible mother-in-law

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"inbetween = hopeless"

Much as I am loathe to dismiss a woman's grievances with "y'all needs to gets laid," the hard truth is that it worked for the Victorians.

So, I sincerely hope you find yourself in between some blankets with someone mutually interested in developing a cooperative bi-partisan multilateral partnership for win-win orgasmic benefit in the near future. Just don't hold out for an over-ambitious five year plan.

"Marriage is only for people who have decided to give up on life."

Haha. This.

Marriage is for insecure people. Knowing that their looks are going to fade, they are less sure that their insubstantial personalities will court them favor with the opposite sex in the future, so instead they opt to rely on finances and social contracts to secure a mate.

Let's be honest, now: if you're a real human being, in all likelihood you aren't entirely certain about where you will be living, what you will be doing, or even who you will be in the next five years, and you are naturally even less certain of your partner.

Your concept of "the one" is going to change so much over the intervening years that the only way another person could possibly fulfill your changing expectations is through domination of their personality and negation of their individuality. This can be through the traditionally masculine approach of vulgar domestic violence, or the traditionally feminine approach of subtle emotional manipulation. Either way, this isn't love and it isn't life. It's a twisted mockery of both, rendered animate by the fiendish necromancy of mass cult "romance". Romance isn't about happy endings. Go read some Edgar Allen Poe or some Chuck Palahniuk if you want to see real romance.

Love doesn't keep people together forever. It is what allows them to survive when the cruel and uncaring world eventually tears them apart, be it through death or through diverging career choices. Love is the generative no, the regenerative force that allows you to continue to confide in other human beings despite how many times one has been hurt in the past.

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Jenny:

OG   no  matter how old am i ...i will not change my mind.....marriage=kill your life ...even i don't have my own life now........

Just wait some years more. Few people want to remain single for their whole life.

Platon wrote in Symposion that this fucking around does not make much sense because after you have slept with 100 girls you will realize what every girl is the same and you start to only love the ideas, or the beauty itself. This basicly means that everyone get bored of the single life after some time. Well, Platons conclusion was to fuck young boys.. but thats a different problem... :)

• Ophelia. Liu
    Ophelia. Liu wrote:

They don't want to go out the market, until they are very confident about their current fuckbuddies. So they wrote -single-, but don´t think that nobody ride them.

This is HALARIOUS !

• Ophelia. Liu
    Ophelia. Liu wrote:

oh and, probably cuz all the nice guys are married / getting married?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

OG    I am just left my life going on no matter single or with someone ......I think if i feel contral bu someone or some situation i better kill it.....cause i even i will get marriend after few years later ....if it have to Get married i won';t change my mind eather.....i will lost my won life.....so just hope and do as plan to get the man of same views ...that could  make my life much more eaiser......at least we have the same dreams or same aim.....we can do things together,,,,,

PLus i don't  have that Platon 's thought ......everyone is different and everything could be different in different people's mind.....

JUst hope i will not be the  insecure people"like Dando "s Description"Marriage is for insecure people"

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

PLus i don't  have that Platon 's thought ......everyone is different and everything could be different in different people's mind.....

Here it is again. You just did not sleep with enough people, Jenny. You did not proof Platon wrong...

No, seriously. I am a bit older than you and i have seen how all my friends back home settled down - no matter what kind of playboy and freedom loving persons they were. Did you ever notice that there are very few people on this website over 35 years? Have you ever give a thought why it is like this?

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Btw. you should read that book from Platon. Its not hard to understand for people who dont have much knowledge about philosophy.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

OG

I believe  we (people all want love and all want they have love result) and finally married.....but is married =settle down?   settle down=i change my mind that marrige will kill my life...........marrige kinda of compromise 。。。。and still i am not joking that maybe  one day i will get married but will i  change my mind  even  i get married?    will  see then......actually if  i can change my mind is kind of good thing..........

yes this site full of young people who have boring shit time.......

Planton just one thought of philosophy   field....i might prefer Plato 。。。Romain Rolland &expecially Bertrand Arthur William Russell..

Life is just a journey 。。Do i need to use my own life to prooof others(Platon ) thoughts?

• nobody
    nobody wrote:

cos don;t trust guys hehe

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

When I see some girls I am not surprised that they are single. But thats not what i wanted to say.

If you are playing it actually makes sense to say that you say you are married. Then she is not going to call you at midnight and distrub you while you are having fun with 5 other assumingly single-girls. Well, this trick somehow works better for females than with female. But its worth a try..

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

coz we generally ignore single girls who're not pretty

• Saint - Spartacus

@vJenny&King(圣巫^^萧灵儿) , i wanna try 'how to kill myself and then reborn''

@ OG , i sort of agree. but as u said , those more than 35 are rarely in WLIB . then what's your aim

actully , be alone for whole life is a sorrow thing , no matter you'd like to confess or not . i know some woman single for their whole life ... because they have no choice , or their choice is give up the choice for sth more meaningful.but only their own know what makes a peace heart at the end of life

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Saintro 。。。。want to try to be a Phoenix? only creature that i know can reborn in a shining way..... and if i know how to get reborn i am ready kill my self 1000 times............I wonder how many sex could  be enough for people feel boring and feel male or female just an creature and they are all the same?

Have you read the book Norwegian Wood  ? they boy can have sex with 100 girls and also feel the girls are all the same....he only have sex with them for Physiological need。。。。and truth is in his deep heart  only Naoko can fill his soul

and my point is not to say single is good or bad....my view is try that many sex really can lead us  to the right person what we need and have happy ending?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

I am not confuse ..just if i like Platon ...that  is just  hard for me to try Platon

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

You can also try more up to date philosophers who wrote about love like Michele Foucault, Baudriard or Schopenhauer.

There is not one way that leads to love. It does not matter if you sleep with 100 or keep virgin. The important is that you are ready to commit and give up one part of yourself to gain another. (And i dont mean trade sex for money as many girls do...)

• Vanessa Cheung

because they have problems in sex...(im not single):P

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

you ARE single, Vanessa. Check your profile. But we all know, why you are single, Miss Threesome.

• Vanessa Cheung

well.u guys r very  just cute...im prfessional womanyoung,pretty..tks all.!! lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Vanessa ... you tease! For a minute, I thought you were going to kill this thread ... how you are? :)

• 陶冶
    陶冶 wrote:

因为好男人都由男朋友了,所以好女孩儿都单了

• Vanessa Cheung

im ok..lol

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

professional? You mean she also trade for iPod and other things?

• Ecce Marce
    Ecce Marce wrote:

I am a super-ass. I would definitely deserve an iPad..

• Vanessa Cheung

hahaha..u  guys r very funny!!lol

• Simen Wangberg

"its all up to everybody to chose what they wont to do"

...right. And if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. What I choose is my choice.

wtfamireading.jpg

• Cassandra Stensland

...it's not difficult to get rid of single,but where is the true gentleman,where is the good man,where is my prince charming??how r u doing now? I guess u r very very busy now...unlucky for me

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈哈 阿达 这个问题的答案真是又臭又长又没有答案的答案 哒哒 偶不想了。。睡觉。。。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

偶学紫霞仙子 谁拔出偶的紫青宝剑就是偶的就是偶的真命天子。。。偶去找越光宝盒了。。。吼吼。。。天上没有乌云盖。。。为什么不见情锅来。。。百花开呀等你采。。。难道你也不喜爱。。。哈哈哈。。。八要像玫瑰仙子一样成天想像像紫霞仙子那样幻想。。。臭猴子是要去取经的。。。和尚始终不只是个光头,,,哈哈哈。。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

kan wan yue guang bao he ...ou cai zhi dao yao bai tui single zhen de bu zhi shi xu yao bei ren da jie ..hai xu yao fa li gao qiang ..shi ba ban wu yi wu suo bu neng a ....wo cuo le ...hai shi xi xi shui ba ....

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Mooney ...you r too bad ...for translation....

God bless you ...good night///

• Cassandra Stensland

⊙o⊙ what happened...

• SHAN WEI
    SHAN WEI wrote:

because we engaged in this silly " eyes high" project

• Nicole Webber
    Nicole Webber wrote:

Women have decided we prefer not to wash men's smelly socks, pants and shirts.

Women have decided we prefer not to have men's children, we end up looking after them for the rest of our lives+ husband.

Women have decided we prefer not to have to do all the cooking and housework while men sit on the butts.

Women have decided we prefer not to work overtime in bed after working all day, we are fed up looking at the ceiling with puffing billy on top, we prefer to sleep.

Women have decided we prefer to work hard, save hard and live an independent relaxing life.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

who will take care of self better when getting older?men or women?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ yanni. women will take care of themselves better than men when getting older. you should start a new thread to discuss this topic.

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

Regan, why u still can't get over those girls crying in the streets? i thought it has been a while :P

• Brenda Liu
    Brenda Liu wrote:

hmm, u r unlucky

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

alt text

This one of the reasons

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Women have the same needs as men. They want varying shit to varying degrees, and try to convince men that their mere wants are actually needs, and thus whenever a "serious relationship" develops the man shall forever have a debt unpaid, because womanhood is priceless.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.