Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Ban Moonriver, too

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The last thread was bombed immediately after I pointed out that Moonriver leapt to defend "LL" shortly before we all learned that they were the same. fucking. person.

Just like she defended joligne even though it's obvious that she's griefing the forums.

Coincidence? I think not.

• Silje Linnerud

Joligne, the INNOCENT, i am afraid there's no way that Dando can BANG himself. Sorry, such a big disappointment to you. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Ciph, It's a bigger disappointment to me.

@Moonie, Who are you to talk about having a sad life? Apparently you're so dissatisfied with your own that you need to pretend to be other people just for the sake of causing inconvenience for other people.

At least when I'm acting like a 傻逼, I can elicit some lulz.

The saddest thing is that you have no reason to be such a bitter old maid. You look ten years younger than you actually are and you have a spectacular ass.

• Silje Linnerud

Whoa, you are so smart, Joligne. We've befriended for a few days. Quite impressive observation. You are the toad, really!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand your moon runes.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahahaha ...  "look decades yonger than real" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Moonie, Because I was checking out your ass on hot pot night, like a polite guest. Unf. It's a damn shame your cunt is so sandy. Sorry if I left any stains on your bed, BTW.

• Joligne
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Priscilla, Moonriver stopped being a respectable lady when she started trolling under the guise of fake profiles. You're the person who confirmed my suspicions about LL in the first place, so it seems to me that you're just trying to stir shit up by defending her here.

Trolling on its own isn't necessarily bad if it's funny or if it helps to keep the community interesting, which is why you get a pass even though it's transparently obvious to me that you're looking to create drama by giving me "secret information" via MSN. Sometimes you're amusing. I can't say the same for Moonie or her alter egos.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.