Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Anyone heard of a Chinese bestselling called "

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:
    <p>Saw someone started a thread in Chinese to recommend a&nbsp;bestselling&nbsp;Chinese book called "Currency Wars", someone else pointed out that the author of CW&nbsp;almost&nbsp;completely plagiarized a documentary called "The Money Masters".</p> <p>&nbsp;Here's&nbsp;the books'&nbsp;wikipedia link: <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_Wars">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_Wars</a></p> <p>I checked out both briefly, must say the Chinese books are merely translation and re-edition.</p> <p>What a shame.</p> <p>Anyway, what are&nbsp;your opinions of these conspiracy theories?</p>
  • Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

@ Yaya- Share your opinions about the books and that documentary here, if you read the forum, you should probably know the OP of that thread is completely a braindamaged hopeless twat. Don't let your interesting ideas be buried in his swearings.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Yaya ... I am stupid, and I have not even heard of these books, so it cannot not be a stupid person who has got fooled :)

• Father Of Boring

They're essentially the same theories about how Jews control the banks re-edited for Wall Street controlling China.  They're a masterful bit of trolling, but other than that can be safely ignored by rational humans.

• Father Of Boring

Dudu and Laolao, whatever incarnations they're in, are essentially just feeding in copypasta from anticnn.com.  It's as crazy as the freerepublic shit that gets passed around in the States.  Jews and timecubes and lizard people and such.  No forum would be complete without them.  

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Conspiracy theory is a term for scholars to do research and study, as it's used with political and economical intentions, Pete I agree with you.

That documentary is sorta interesting, a little conspiratorial but the maker did it for fun I guess.

Did some search, found out the Chinese bestselling acturally plagiarized the following three works:The Money Masters,The unseen Hand and Descent into Slavery.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

@ Pete- Read them only for the purpose of learning Chinese.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Dudu sounds like a schemer, however he has exposed his limited ability, all the same old repetitions followed by grundy barks as well as data and evidence without carried conviction.

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

We hang the pretty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Some of this shit actually tickles the vestiges of my radical fringe leftist sensibilities, but every one of these dumb cunts always suggests going back to the gold standard.

Sorry, humans, but all currency is totally made up miracle fantasy bullshit whether they're pieces of paper representing a mass of shiny metal buried in a vault underground or guaranteed by a network of influential public and private institutions, it's all the same illusory consensus reality. No matter what corridor of the periodic table that precious metal came from or which currency-backing nation-state has the biggest geopolitical dick, every atom on this planet was forged in the fierce and furious furnace of the Sun and we're all going to be dead in what seems like an utterly insignificant amount of time anyway so everybody should just grow weed and fuck a lot until then.

Best case scenario: in ten years you'll all be trading Bitcoins to purchase painkillers in the hopes of diverting your consciousness from soul-crushing serfdom beneath the bakelite heel of your future robot masters.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

anyone interested in writin' a series titled ?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.