Discussion » Chinese Language & Culture » MY Chinese Study in Sanlitun Soho

• Elaine Tung
    Elaine Tung wrote:
    <p align="left"><strong>About MY Chinese Study</strong></p> <p align="left">&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;MY Chinese Study is one of the top private Chinese language schools in Beijing China, providing mandarin classes and cultural activities to students worldwide. Whether you simply want to learn Chinese, join a summer course, or you want to get tips about how to write Chinese characters. MYChineseStudy always has what you are looking for.</p> <p align="left">&nbsp;</p> <p align="left">&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Our main institute is located in SanliTun, Beijing, which is famous for the bar street and international atmosphere. It might be difficult to find a better place than ours, where you can balance study and leisure time so easily!&nbsp; We offer a full range of services that include Chinese courses, online Chinese&nbsp;study, cultural activities, accommodation and airport pick-up. We also plan study tour and summer courses in China. You can start your worry-free Chinese language journey with us when you set foot in Beijing, please remember that you always have a family to go, and we are ready to help you.</p>

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.