Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » This damn website and it's constant issues!

• Death
    Death wrote:
    Seriously, get your shit together programmers. How many active members you got? A couple of hundred and yet you still have constant issues and shut downs? You should all be ashamed of yourselves!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Jesus Creamy Christ on a Communion Cracker, @Scott,You really thought Godfather and High Priest have the technical acumen to embed those blue bubbles at the tops of threads? That was all me, bro.

I noticed that the Firefox add-on I use for highlight translation embeds HTML such that if I accidentally highlight one of my own words in text-entry and hit "Agree & Post," the embedded table would be posted as well (albeit distorted and out of alignment). It was a small trick to delete the translated text and replace it with crude messages.

I had anticipated that writing things like "Dando is a faggot" would only bewilder intellects substantially lower than yours.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Herp dee derp.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah, but I only have enough time to be a loathesome geek under a single identity. How do you manage your time to allow for constant sexual harassment under multiple accounts  @变态哥? Don't you have a corner you should be standing at most hours of the day?

And @Dogfucker, what ever could be considered childish about showing a bit of curious ingenuity? I never ruined any threads, by the way.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Right hand man? I wipe my ass with my right hand and jack off with my left, and ain't no man wanna be in either. I don't speak for Scooter, but me making jokes at my own expense and tricking people into thinking it was you two is infinitely lulzier than you actually learning how to operate a personal computer and doing it yourselves.

Shit, son. If it's true that I'm so slick that I can pull one over on my so-called "right hand man," then I am nothing less than an incarnation of the Internet god Anonymous, and all lesser trolls owe me fealty. Bow down.

Godfuckingpisscuntdammit, it's getting hard not to feel pleased with my own hijinks, even knowing how insignificant they are in the grand scheme of things and stuff.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

As tempting as taking up work as a coke mule for a person of my adventurous sensibilities, I must respectfully decline, as I enjoy the amount of free time my current employment allows me for wiggin' out and trolling y'all like fucking Fist of the North Star. ATATATATATATATATAT You are already dead.

Besides, if I work for you, that just gives you more time to troll under more fake accounts and drive more women off this site, so all we're left with are the sockpuppets. And I don't want that. Because even though WeLiveInBeijing is a piss-soaked cultural backalley, it's our piss-soaked cultural backalley, and I feel as though it's my communal duty to identify the motherfuckers among the mere assholes, and isolate them.

You're just a shitty little dung beetle in my bug collection, pinned to a piece of cardboard for everyone to see.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Whiskeydick, It's only fun taunting you in public because at least that's marginally entertaining. But anyway, tell us more about how you conduct your business in PMs. I'm sure our viewers at home would be utterly fascinated to learn more about your criminal narcotics trafficking enterprise "furniture business."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Alex, Because 1) I don't keep records, 2) deportation is a revolving door as fake Ghanese passports are easily obtained, 3) I am pro-drug policy reform and the presence of failed drug dealers in our midsts provide me a convenient segue to my own propaganda, 4) I don't want my name appearing in law enforcement documents even if only as a witness, and 5) FUCK THA POLICE.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

How can Dando go to the end with his accusation since he gets supplied by his friend? Dando is a Childish girly boy. I told him that no one who likes mango would ask people to cut magno tree in his lot. 

I don't want my name appearing in law enforcement documents even if only as a witness, 

U r not a witness, but a criminal as u buy from him or them. This is China boy! Dando, u know u need these dealers as u r their customer!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Scott ... go get one of those pussy photos :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Scott, it's good u noticed the childishness of ur pals, but u left short on telling them that clearerly.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I told him that no one who likes mango would ask people to cut magno tree in his lot."

LOOOL FUKKEN SAVED

Wrong again, @Herpdeederper, I don't interact with petty street pushers. I get my TCM from a clandestine compassionate care club, because paying retail prices is for addicts and amateurs.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

kyles sooooooooo butthurttttttttt~~~~~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.