Hahahaha ... you mean like this one?
mah kitteh is beneficiary of white male privilege; haz much to teach u re: Protestant Work Ethic
Pear how could you..........
(continued) ... like what Pittman said, "most probably" because you are in Sydney?
Affordable transportation is one of the demands of the occupiers.
cat theme today,i love it!
@Tina's 猫，i like this one. gonna buy myself a cat, LOL
@Kyle, I think my OP implied that a more equitable distribution of lolcat wealth would be desirable.
Ceiling cat will warn Anonymous that Catnarok is nigh. It will be the meow of doom. The Internet Hate Machine will begin to operate at maximum force. Limecat will not be amused. Happy Snake will be happy. The pool will be closed. Raptor Jesus will go extinct. Auschwitz will be fired up again. Gay porn will be posted on every MySpace page. All iPods will be stolen. Curtains will be drawn. LOL will be corrupted. No dogs will be left to buy. All furfags will be yiffing in hell. Lazers will be charged to previously unknown levels. It will be the Day of Reckoning.
brenda,that's a great idea,but also get ready to take all mafan. hahaha
i want to have a cat...
here you have one
@Tina's 猫: i was told it's less mafan to have a cat than a dog, so guess i can handle that
really getting cold in BJ,isn't it?
If we ignore systemic institutional inequalities now and allow the 1% continue to exploit the other 99%, a purrrrrrletarian uprising will be inevitable.
ITT Dando narrates current events in politics through image macros.
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR
@Regan, The ppl, united, will never be defeated.
To quote the great Chairman Meow: "Political power comes from the barrel of a gun." I've seen more dead cat photos than you would know. What's next? The one hanging from a string with the CD? The Taiwanese girl stomping on a kitten's head with high heels? Your shit is weaksauce, son.
*i need get out and kick these ppl's ass!!!*
@REGAN,why the hell u r doing that!
then put cute cats :)
see, scott got us a authoritative pic from chairman mao : WE ALL SHOULD LOVE CATS!
WTF happened to my longcat?
No one appreciated my satirical political allegory in which the proletarian lolrus' bukkit represented the "iron rice bowl" and disappearing pensions. The FUCK YOU anteater represents American labor unions and unemployed. The innocent panda, of course, is China. The lemur is the rest of the developing world.
Here is another political cartoon for you:
CAT IS BACK AGAIN!
@Tina, nice thumbfail.