Discussion » Travel » The world’s worst airport VS The world’

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>The Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 1 was voted as the world&rsquo;s worst airport for 2011, according to the website The Guide to Sleeping in Airports.<br /> <br />The website said that airports were voted as the least favorite among airport sleepers for reasons such as safety concerns, lack of comfortable seating, rude staff, hostile security, poor facilities, few services to pass the time, bribery, being kicked out and general hassles of being in an airport.</p> <p><strong>Besides NAIA 1, other airports that made it to the top 10 worst airports in the world:</strong></p> <p>Paris Beauvais in France;</p> <p>Keflavik International Airport in Iceland;</p> <p>Bergamo-Orio al Serio Airport in Italy;</p> <p>Kiev International Airport in Ukraine;</p> <p>Frankfurt-Hahn Airport in Germany;</p> <p>London Huton Airport in the United Kingdom;</p> <p>Pisa Airport in Italy;</p> <p>Paris CDG (Charles de Gaulle) Airport in France; </p> <p>Los Angeles International Airport in the United States.<br /><br /><strong>The world&rsquo;s best airports</strong></p> <p>Changi Airport in Singapore;</p> <p>Hong Kong International Airport;</p> <p>Incheon International Airport in South Korea;</p> <p>Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia;</p> <p>Amsterdam Airport in the Netherlands;</p> <p>Munich Airport in Germany;</p> <p>Vancouver International Airport in Canada;</p> <p>Zurich Airport in Switzerland;</p> <p>Toronto Pearson International Airport in Canada.</p> <p><a href="http://www.manilatimes.net/index.php/news/top-stories/9557-naia-worlds-worst-airport">Link</a></p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I wish youtube wasn't blocked just so I could post Franz Kafka Airport

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... cant really say I have been around, but when we arrived at Angkor Wat, Cambodia, it reminded me of the 1983 Brisbane Airport (they did not have a formal International one then) ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.