Discussion » Beijing Life » Is there anyone who wants to play some rock music&

• TornadoA
    TornadoA wrote:
    <p>I don't know, just buying soy bean sauce. I see in many bars foreigner musicians, So i was wondering if there are some musicians here? haha. if there are, i suggest we can choose a time and meet up and play a few songs~</p> <p>let's see if anyone would answer me.</p>
  • Sasha 莎莎 Wang

I'm definitely up for it. I was supposed to audition for a band sometime ago..

how super awesome would a WLIB band be.

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

I used to play in many rock bands during my university times, but my fingers got a bit stiff over the years... When i sit now on a piano,organ, or synthesizer it just sounds like shit. :(

• 雷豹
    雷豹 wrote:

i'll run the moshpit for u guys!

• 雷豹
    雷豹 wrote:

just get ur ipod filled up with some ol' hard rock & metal and then u'll have the best fun ever taking the train, promise!

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

Elton John also sat ON the piano during concerts and played it... well, it  sounded a bit like shit.. but, thats another topic... I actually meant AT the piano, right?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

Anybody into jam sessions? drummer comes up with a beat, guitarist put on something and see what result out of this. There are many places in Beijing where one can do this, V.A., Hot Cat and the new Temple bar for example. Everyone who is interested just go and see how it works.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.