Discussion » Sports & Activities » Good place for Martial Arts

• Michael
    Michael wrote:
    <p>Hi folks,</p> <p>I am currently looking for a good place to train in martial arts. Which one I don't really care but it should involve some serious training in endurance and strength-endurance. Also I wouldn't mind a competitive factor such as fighting against each other (preferably without protective suits).</p> <p>I have been checking out some courses at my uni but they did not really convince me (way too soft). So if you know some place around Wudaokou I would appreciate your advice.</p>
  • Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Y U HIDE POAST? I am trying to help you make your thread not be lame.

Where is The War? I'm sure he would jump at the opportunity to play roshambo until you perfect the Art of Withdrawing Testicles into Abdomen.

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Learn Muay Thai pal. That will build up your endurance and fighting skills. There will be plenty of Muay Thai gyms in Wudakou.Google it.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Chinese kung fu is more than useful.

If you find a proper teacher and discipline yourself you may not fall as much when you go out for a walk. All jokes aside I'm a practitioner; if it’s useful learn it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.