Discussion » Beijing Life » where is THE halloween party to attend in beijing

• Regan
    Regan wrote:
    <p>I heard of one where the party at this huge warehouse or maybe there is better, what would you recommend?</p>
  • Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

definately Yan @ 798, they make the best electronic here

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yan is more of a fetish party than a Halloween party, right?

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

Pear Blossom

i work in 798, didn't hear that, which gallery is it? then i will just party after work, yoohoo, should i dressed up like a bunny girl at work that day? haha

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yan is expensive, but I think I might do that just because I've already got a bunch of faux Hot Topic goth/punk clothes, and being 装逼 is easier than putting the effort into making a costume.

Unless I go as Anonymous again.

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

i was thinking slutty nurse, for geshia, i don't even need to make up,haha

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Fuck parties like that just get super dressed up, get wasted and fuck shit up

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i heard about 798 too,seems quite popular?

since i watched walking dead and it's just halloween now,i wanted to be a zombie,but it will disgust ppl mostly i think.but if there is a zombie group for this halloween,i would join.ha

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

There's a party going on a MIX? I might just go there since I work right next door ha!

• Simen Wangberg

"Fuck parties like that just get super dressed up, get wasted and fuck shit up"

This is correct and pretty much what we did last year. I was disappointed by the costume turnout that night though, people looked at us like we were celebrating Halloween in April. They all sucked though.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Halloween is always awesome, you don't really need a huge party

some beer pong, baijiu, sambuca, you'll be ok

oh and if you come party with me it's always fun so whatever.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 随便叫兽
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

No, I don't remember any "choirs" in Sweet Child o' Mine. One choir would be surprising, but if you are hearing two or more choirs in that song, you may have a serious neurological problem. See, one choir can be made up of many people. There's no limit to how many people can be in one choir. For this reason it is very unusual for more than one choir to perform at the same time. It just doesn't make much sense. I suppose you could have a boys choir sing with a girls choir, but they would sound virtually the same, so again they would most likely just merge into one boys and girls choir. The other problem is that there is not even one choir in the recording of Sweet Child o' Mine, so when you check in with your neurologist, make sure you have him take a look at your auditory cortex.

Maybe MDMA can help.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

For the record: in describing his brilliant theory, Pete had written "choirs" instead of "chorus," because evidently it is possible for a native speaker of English to make that mistake. Embarrassed, he has now fixed that mistake. All other mistakes are still present.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... I have always been curious about what Regan said ... it would seem that most (or many) of you have strong dislikes for Vics and Mix, especially with the loud music ... right?

I seldom went to clubs even when I was single, so as stupid as it might be, I would like to ask:

1. what's the difference(s) between a "good" club (if there is such a thing) and Vics or Mix, or bad clubs in general?

2. what's the general difference(s) between the club(s) of where you came from, versus the club(s) in China or Beijing?

3. Again, as bad as everyone says, why do you go back to those places? are you all really that primitive?

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

anyone going to the rock show in Yugongyishan? or the pre-halloween gig in MAO?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Scientifically speaking, music is simply patterned noise, but it bears repeating that house music is repetitive and recycles the same sounds over and over forever and ever again until the cows come home lather rinse repeat. House music is repetitive. I repeat: house music is re-re-re-repetitive-tive-tive-tive-vrooooom... uhn-tss uhn-tss uhn-tss uhn-tss.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
  • Simen Wangberg

unh-tiss unh-tiss unh-tiss unh-tiss

BEEPBEEPBEE-BEEPBOOPBOOBEE haha I said boobee.

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

whats wrong with 798 party?its a good label and i hope they bring me some decent techno:)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.