Discussion » Travel » Travel to Japan

• Christian Jacques, Photography
    Christian Jacques, Photography wrote:
    <p>Anybody have been travelling to Japan recently ? When ? Where ? &nbsp;I am interested by your experience. Thanks, Cj</p>

Thanks Ryan,

Actually I just setup trip there , will go begining of December. I started to document myself about Tokyo, sounds some pretty cool districts very differents. Any advise on getting around except subway ? I like to see how it looks on surface ? buses ? taxis ?

Moonriver , we were asking for travel advise , not for your opinion about Japan ! Besides, it is only your opinion !

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

[...} .if u not afraid of the nuclear effect.

or Godzilla attacks !!

alt text

alt text

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... could anyone imagine what would it be like if we put ebetb and Moonrover into one room?

Just came back from Tokyo. Good experience ! I booked my flight and hotel and my hotel via the net. Many information is available on net and is wrong as too old. Narita airport to the city 2400 yen - I linked with subway and arrived my hotel late evening. subway is by the distance, so watch the panels/tables to buy the corresponding ticket amount. If you make a mistake, no problem, you pay on arrival to the controller at exit gate. There is a day ticket you can buy on the central circular line 'yamanote' 730Yen/Day. This is good investment as the line is outside , not underground and you can see where to stop. This line covers the main hub areas of activity : Ueno, Shimbashi, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro. Day ticket includes also some intermediate lines. Hotel : I found a convenient 'Capsule' hotel, very inexpensive and no visit to Japan is complete without experiencing this type of hotel ! For traveller who would like to go, just contact me if you want more advise. ( hotel, camera shops, camera models, etc..)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... you blog? or tweet or weibo?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.